Discover Florrie!

Robagaga

Featured Posts

Robagaga

Hello and welcome to the first edition of Artist discovery 

Our first artist is: 

Florrie 

florrie-too-young-to-remember-video-stil

This artist was suggested by @Antonio who discovered this artist thanks to @that juju:hor: 

Florrie is an English Pop singer who started her career in 2010 with the release of her EP introduction. She has been caracterised by a grassroots strategy and her usage of social media in connecting with her fans. Her EP's have all been critically acclaimed. Her style can be said to be pop music inspired by the 60's with electronic influences. However her music is also characterised by the use of unique instruments and rhythms 

Here are the songs selected by @Antonio that he thinks you should give a listen to!

A personal bop I found myself is this: 

Spoiler

Thanks @Antonio for sharing florrie with us! I am personally obsessed with her since you submitted her. Her music is amazing and I love her aesthetic and style. Even if no one else is reading these threads It's worth while to discover artists like this! Thanks! 

And to everyone else: ENJOY and comment what you think about Florrie!

Don't forget to keep submitting artists you would like to share here are the instructions copy pasted from a previous thread: 

Spoiler

This will be a weekly post where I share a different artist submitted by you guys! The artist can be of any type, but pick an artist you think the majority of people here wouldn't know a lot about. It can be as obscure or as mainstream as you want, just don't submit anything along the lines of Beyonce, Britney Spears, Ed Sheeran etc if you see what I mean. It can also be from any country in the world so don't feel like the songs have to be in English. 

For the submission just send me a PM with the name of the artist,a quick little bio if you want, and a selection of your favorite songs (3-5 songs). This is the bare minimum. Feel free to add as much info and opinions as you want.

I will keep posting these new artists on a weekly basis and will post them in order of submission. I will keep tagging members in the posts if they show interest in this project or have posted before!

Thanks! 

Taglist: 

If you no longer wish to be tagged just send me a PM and I will remove you! Cheers!

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

Archived