Featured Posts

Bloodyjack
42 minutes ago, Driezewies said:

50 GBP booking fees?? wtf

I know but that's just what it says it says on my ticket

Yemeni Feed
2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

The ticket sellers:

But of course :awesome: Born and bred :gaycat: I don't drink tea though so sometimes there are accusations of being fake :gum:

You have middle eastern roots tho, right?

Instagram.com/1.mxe

Bloodyjack
Just now, Haroon said:

Are you with O2? :confused:

No I'm not officially but after the tickets sold out and called them and asked them for tickets and they said they will call me back if there's any cancellations and that's what they did 

King J
4 minutes ago, Haroon said:

But of course :awesome: Born and bred :gaycat: I don't drink tea though so sometimes there are accusations of being fake :gum:

British Is a Beautiful United Kingdom, I too am from the land of the chippy. Is it jus me who thinks there aren't that many Gaga fans in the UK?

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl bought.

ryanripley
3 minutes ago, King J said:

British Is a Beautiful United Kingdom, I too am from the land of the chippy. Is it jus me who thinks there aren't that many Gaga fans in the UK?

half the mods are from the UK

it's a conspiracy :icega:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ
  • LMAO 4

Yemeni Feed
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

You have a better chance on being a mod lol. 

Instagram.com/1.mxe
  • Shook 1

hausofjay

This will vary from country to country, venue, as well as point of purchase, but if attendees wish to complain (not to Gaga) then everyone may get refunds for the booking fees too. It happened with Adele: http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/40531885/adele-fans-will-get-booking-fee-refunded-for-cancelled-shows - note it says "short notice"!

Edited by hausofjay

King J
10 hours ago, ryanripley said:

All this insight I'm shook and feel like a newbie :ladyhaha:

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl bought.

T E A

any news? has anyone received their refund yet or a confirmation e-mail or anything? 

lavender

cdparky
53 minutes ago, T E Anne said:

any news? has anyone received their refund yet or a confirmation e-mail or anything? 

I've had e-mails from Eventim UK (Manchester) and Eventim Germany (Berlin) that they have been processed. For Paris we have to physically send back tickets so there will be a delay there. Not heard anything from TM UK or AXS regarding London other than the original e-mail saying refunds would start processing today and could take up to 15 days.

Ack1234

I've had email off eventim uk this afternoon said it should be in account 3 to 5 days .