Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who Should Perform Next Year?

KyliesChild

Who should perform at the 2019 SuperBowl?   

140 members have voted

1. 1. Choose:

• Shakira
    • Pink
    • Daft Punk
    • Rihanna
    • Kendrick Lamar
    • Britney Spears
    • Taylor Swift
    • Carrie Underwood
    • Janet Jackson
    • Jennifer Lopez

Featured Posts

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drin Lon

P!nk :

So What

Raise Your Glass

F*cking Perfect 

Get The Party Started 

Most Girls / Stupid Girld medley

Just Give Me A Reason

Rihanna :

Umbrella

SOS / S&M medley

What's My Name / Work medley with Drake

We Found Love (with a good dance break)

/New Song/

Diamonds

Britney :

Starts with Gimme More's intro then transitions to -> Work B*tch instrumentation then -> Womanizer

...Baby One More Time

Toxic / Slave 4 U medley

Oops...I Did It Again

Till The World Ends / Hold It Against Me medley

One of these :tony:

ShockPop

This is the superbowl.

1. Pink. She should do it but sh3s always under the radar as far as huge acts go. She is missing that one defining factor for some reason.

2. Britney. A hot mess but her stages are always on point I guess.

3. Shakira. She did Glastonbury and was great. She has the hits and could bring rihanna.

4. Rihanna. She could bring Britney and Shakira. Omg.

Rihanna, Britney, or P!nk are the only correct choices. As far as I’m concerned, they are the only people who will deliver visuals as well as an energetic performance. 

KyliesChild
1 minute ago, Hoss said:

Rihanna, Britney, or P!nk are the only correct choices. As far as I’m concerned, they are the only people who will deliver visuals as well as an energetic performance. 

For some reason I really don't want Britney to perform. Britney 15 years ago would've been great though. She probably can't even handle the stress anyway. 

zakariah
On 05/02/2018 at 11:33 AM, River said:

hmm Shakira will be in jail until the next Super Bowl :laughga:

“Live from her very own customised jail cell, here is 3-time winning Grammy winner, inmate Shakira!”

3 minutes ago, KyliesChild said:

For some reason I really don't want Britney to perform. Britney 15 years ago would've been great though. She probably can't even handle the stress anyway. 

You’re probably right. You can just tell watching her recent performances that she’s tired and wants to take a long break. I feel like she’ll release 1 or 2 more albums and then start to focus more on being a mother/her family. 

zakariah

I think Rihanna is most obvious choice here tbh. She’s GP-friendly, the gays love her, the straights love her and basically all racial communities love her as well. 

She has a long list of potential surprise guests like Britney Spears, Drake, Jay-Z & Shakira just to name a few and her 9th album will probably come out this year just in time for the SB. 

She literally has so many #1 hits she could perform and everyone would instantly know. 

My ideal setlist would be:

1. Intro (Medley of a bunch of her hits as she makes an epic entrance)

2. Don’t Stop the Music

3. What’s My Name? / Work (Surprise Guest: Drake)

4. Umbrella (Guest: Jay-Z)

5. We Found Love (Dance Break)

6. R9 Hit Single

7. Diamonds (Orchestral Version)

DiscoHeaven23

The person will have to be in an album cycle, it's the Super Bowl's new rule. 

It seems like the superbowl goes back and forth between men and women, so next year would be a woman. 

I think P!nk is the most family friendly, with a TON of hits dating back almost 2 decades. So i would say she would be the first pick.

The NFL would have to make a deal with Rihanna that she would do only her family friendly songs. I'm thinking like Umbrella, Disturbia, Only Girl, We Found Love and a new song. 

Madonna lip-synced her whole half-time show, so Britney could be an option too. I think she'll prob be in an album cycle then too. Could be a way to revive her career. 

KyliesChild
21 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

The person will have to be in an album cycle, it's the Super Bowl's new rule. 

It seems like the superbowl goes back and forth between men and women, so next year would be a woman. 

I think P!nk is the most family friendly, with a TON of hits dating back almost 2 decades. So i would say she would be the first pick.

The NFL would have to make a deal with Rihanna that she would do only her family friendly songs. I'm thinking like Umbrella, Disturbia, Only Girl, We Found Love and a new song. 

Madonna lip-synced her whole half-time show, so Britney could be an option too. I think she'll prob be in an album cycle then too. Could be a way to revive her career. 

Really? That's such an odd requirement. If so, the chances of Shakira performing next year are low since she released a (Grammy award-winning) album last year. 

Chuckles
3 hours ago, Drin Lon said:

Rihanna :

Umbrella

SOS / S&M medley

What's My Name / Work medley with Drake

We Found Love (with a good dance break)

/New Song/

Diamonds

You forgot Don't Stop the Music and Pon de Replay, Rihanna just has so many hits :queenga:

Chuckles
1 hour ago, Aquarius said:

I think Rihanna is most obvious choice here tbh. She’s GP-friendly, the gays love her, the straights love her and basically all racial communities love her as well. 

She has a long list of potential surprise guests like Britney Spears, Drake, Jay-Z & Shakira just to name a few and her 9th album will probably come out this year just in time for the SB. 

She literally has so many #1 hits she could perform and everyone would instantly know. 

My ideal setlist would be:

1. Intro (Medley of a bunch of her hits as she makes an epic entrance)

2. Don’t Stop the Music

3. What’s My Name? / Work (Surprise Guest: Drake)

4. Umbrella (Guest: Jay-Z)

5. We Found Love (Dance Break)

6. R9 Hit Single

7. Diamonds (Orchestral Version)

Can we add Pour It Up just as a dream to be performed live at this event? :staymad:

DiscoHeaven23
8 minutes ago, KyliesChild said:

Really? That's such an odd requirement. If so, the chances of Shakira performing next year are low since she released a (Grammy award-winning) album last year. 

yea, i read it in Billboard. can't find the source now though

Archived