💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who Should Perform Next Year?

KyliesChild

Who should perform at the 2019 SuperBowl?   

140 members have voted

1. 1. Choose:

• Shakira
    • Pink
    • Daft Punk
    • Rihanna
    • Kendrick Lamar
    • Britney Spears
    • Taylor Swift
    • Carrie Underwood
    • Janet Jackson
    • Jennifer Lopez

Featured Posts

imnotyourbabe10

Voted Kendrick cuz he's woke.  Piss off 45.

Pink, Shakira, or Rihanna aren't bad choices, though! 

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rihanna has the hits and is a big name but she is such a lousy performer. I know some will say "if Katy can do it..." but Katy at least has a creative vision that allows her show to be more of a spectacle. Her show was great inspite of her poor performing. I don't think Rihanna is able to compensate like that.

JohnWayne92

Honestly, out of those, I'd say Rihanna...but I don't think she would do it because she doesn't see herself as family friendly. 

But geezass, please get someone with stage presence who actually REHEARSES!

KyliesChild
Just now, GrigioGirl1 said:

Rihanna has the hits and is a big name but she is such a lousy performer. I know some will say "if Katy can do it..." but Katy at least has a creative vision that allows her show to be more of a spectacle. Her show was great inspite of her poor performing. I don't think Rihanna is able to compensate like that.

I completely agree. Her impact and commercial success is undeniable, however I wouldn't want to see her not even attempt to put on a good show for 13 minutes. A brief appearance (as in performing a song or two) is ideal.

Katy's performance was a spectacle, however it wasn't due to her ability to perform. Rihanna hasn't pulled off a performance of the sort just yet.

Just now, KyliesChild said:

I completely agree. Her impact and commercial success is undeniable, however I wouldn't want to see her not even attempt to put on a good show for 13 minutes. A brief appearance (as in performing a song or two) is ideal.

Katy's performance was a spectacle, however it wasn't due to her ability to perform. Rihanna hasn't pulled off a performance of the sort just yet.

Yeah the closest I could think of was her last VMA set. I thought she did a good job, but it was good for an award show. And even then she had to split it into 3 sets because she was so out of breath I imagine. The Superbowl demands something more which I don't think she is a capable off. She might have to be paired with someone like Kendrick Lamar or other rappers.

Honey, i promise if they choose britney, the reviews would be worse than this year's. :madge:

P!nk is the best choice. just imagine her flying around the arena without touching the ground and belting notes for 13 minutes. and her songs are BOP! she can even play the piano 100ft in the air if she wants! fight me :lolly:

brit4ever

offcourse Britney :madge:  Her hits are enough to make the audience go crazy and love the performance and despite not being her 00s self, she is still one of the better performers out there, her visuals are always on point and when she performs at a televised event(and especialy if it was the SBHS) she always delivers her A-Game.

I would die if Britney headlines it in 2019 and invites Janet and they slay a choreography of Stronger/Rhythm Nation right after Justin's mess this year. :giveup: People would go crazy and the internet will explode!! :giveup: 

Drin Lon
12 hours ago, Chuckles said:

You forgot Don't Stop the Music and Pon de Replay, Rihanna just has so many hits :queenga:

I don't want it to seem rushed like JT's tho :/

Archived