Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

JT's Halftime Riddled with Audio Issues

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE'S HALFTIME SHOWS DEAF-ING DISASTER

0202-justin-timberlake-halftaime-super-b

Justin Timberlake's gonna have words with the audio guys, because they ruined his Super Bowl halftime performance.

JT hit the stage Sunday -- his first shot at redemption since the infamous Janet Jackson wardrobe malfunction -- and this go-around didn't go much better.

The singer was almost impossible to hear, sometimes muted and sometimes almost silent.  Meanwhile, his backup singers could be heard crystal clear.

It's unclear if J.T. knew the mic was wonky.

The halftime show should have been sponsored by Verizon ... and the answer is no.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/02/04/justin-timberlakes-super-bowl-lii-halftime-show-music-volume-audio/

___

The comments in this article:

"Awful! Couldn’t hear him during most of it.. Looked more like a rehearsal than a performance! Bruno Mars and Lady GaGa were spectacular show! Very disappointed! I love Justin.. not a good representation of his talent!"

"Sure, J.T can point blame on the audio people but it was still aweful."

"Hard to criticize it because I couldn’t hear him."

"Justin Bieber could have done a better job with his hands tied behind his back."

Gaga's curse is alive and well!

DVPESZUWAAAybe8.jpg

AnnTakamaki

"Justin Bieber could have done a better job with his hands tied behind his back."

nnnnnn :air::air::air: more like Bieber would come 2 hours late 

When the mic was near his mouth we could hear him fine. But he chose to let the back up singers sing most of it. Stop trying to make excuses for that mess.

Saint Hollywood

Vocals (Where Do You Think You're Goin'?) - Piano Version - Live at Super Bowl LII

KQqVsVh.png

Edonis
48 minutes ago, Bio said:

When the mic was near his mouth we could hear him fine. But he chose to let the back up singers sing most of it. Stop trying to make excuses for that mess.

This ^^^ You could hear him perfectly fine for certain parts...it was just lazy and messy to watch/hear. A bad halftime show, and looks like the GP agrees.

The audio guys must be a Prince and Janet fan, thank you audio guys!!

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

1 minute ago, Mich said:

I look forward to his Las Vegas residency :stalkga:

Vegas's tourism rate would drop drastically :ladyhaha:

angels forever, forever angels

Archived