πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

New Jurassic World trailer

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

This is so much better than the first trailer :giveup:Β I'm actually excited now

β–Œβ”‚β–ˆβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican β•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–ˆβ”‚β–Œ

CyanDante

This is honestly so much better!!

giphy.gif

Am I hyped?Β 

giphy.gif

I'm not very good with Social Mediaα΅€α΄Ή

DeleteMyAccount

I love JP. But I feel like it's the same movie every time but with different visuals and cast. How many times do we have to see humans failing to understand that they can't control these species?Β 

Looks better than Jurassic World though.

Tom Nook

Looks great so far, the first trailer made it look like it had a mediocre plot since it only showed the first half hourΒ of the filmΒ :poot:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Chromatislaps
9 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

I love JP. But I feel like it's the same movie every time but with different visuals and cast. How many times do we have to see humans failing to understand that they can't control these species?Β 

Looks better than Jurassic World though.

duh they use the same "hero's journey formula" in a lot of films ...it's getting boring imho

sarahb
4 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

Looks great so far, the first trailer made it look like it had a mediocre plot since it only showed the first half hourΒ of the filmΒ :poot:

Yeah good to see it's a little more complex than 'saving dinosaurs from volcano'Β 

DeleteMyAccount
2 minutes ago, Derpplause said:

duh they use the same "hero's journey formula" in a lot of films ...it's getting boring imho

No, Jurassic Park is different.

Indoraptor

I'm dead:giveup:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived