Lady Gaga battled through pain and got treatment mid-show before cancelling

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lauramonster
10 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

I understand what you're saying, but...?

"Hey london monsters, it's me, GaGa ( :derpga: ). I can't wait to perform for you from the O2 arena next week, are you ready? However, I am hurting a lot lately, so maybe I won't see you after all. I mean, I don't know, so I don't want you to cancel your tickets already, because I MIGHT be okay after all. But there's also a chance that I will be in even more pain, so yeah idk lol figure it out, paws up monsters, love u :derpga: xoxo Joanne"

EDIT: what I'm trying to say is: from a PR point of view, it would have created even more confusion. Fans wouldn't know what to do: buy tickets or not?, and critics could start creating rumours again that she's cancelling the tour if the shows aren't selling out etc (ppl like Perez and Angela ;) )

This.

Imagine people cancelling the tickets cause she said that and then she feels better and she can do the show... m-e-s-s.

She won't win... no matter what she does: if she said something like that people will start with the "she's faking it omg, liar." 

ShockPop

What confuses me is that during ARTPOP tour she was smoking weed and that was killing the pain... with c2c she ditched the heavy weed smoking and the pain is back...

Why not have CBD without the THC??

SwissMonster

Just have a random question. I don’t feel good at all, I have the feeling no one in my friends and family can see/feel what is happening with me since the cancellation. I have to speak about it, is there a place on GGD where I can do that? :(

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Glittertinks
37 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

Following the Grammys in LA on Sunday, it was thought Gaga had not fully recovered from a debilitating bout of fibromyalgia, a condition that causes pain all over the body.

OK, so why did she not stay in Europe and took the time to recover instead of making it worse with an unnecessary travel? This is the question that bothers me the most. 

MEDONER
22 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i don't see why people are mad she didn't cancel a week ago, there would be no DVD and a few thousand extra angry fans

she pushed herself to give you the most when she could sense the end

It's Gagadaily, she just can't win :icega: the same people complaining about getting a JWT DVD are probably the same people complaining about not getting a BTWB DVD :ladyhaha:

LaLuna

My heart breaks for her. Can you imagine how she feels right now? Sure, it sucks that so many fans spent a lot of money only to have their shows cancelled on them. But they'll get over it eventually, while Gaga is stuck with fibromyalgia and the pain that comes with it. Who knows if she'll ever be able to tour again. She must feel so depressed right now.

What Gaga needs now, more than ever, is our love and support. 

ryanripley
7 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

What confuses me is that during ARTPOP tour she was smoking weed and that was killing the pain... with c2c she ditched the heavy weed smoking and the pain is back...

but she smokes weed now, its in 5f2 a lot

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Tan Fei
7 minutes ago, Glittertinks said:

OK, so why did she not stay in Europe and took the time to recover instead of making it worse with an unnecessary travel? This is the question that bothers me the most. 

Because Grammys gave her false hopes

Phaye Monster

Way to crush my broken heart even more. 

Our poor mother. She doesn’t deserve this. It’s so horrible. I wish we could do something. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

ShockPop
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

but she smokes weed now, its in 5f2 a lot

She can't use it to its potential when affected by the thc was my point.

LetsGetHigh
36 minutes ago, ComeToDaddy said:

That‘s Money Honey :bye:

You're disgusting. I bet you call in sick when you have a runny nose, but for sure as hell you expect someone to perform for 2.5hrs while having pain literally all over your body. 

12 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

She heavily monitors her usage because she has an addictive personality. Since she suffers mental health issues I think she’s trying to really avoid getting hooked again. So even if she uses it, she’s just nervous and hesitant about it. She doesn’t want to have a crutch again for her pain.

12 minutes ago, Glittertinks said:

I imagine the pain was only getting worse when it wouldn’t have made sense to cancel the Grammy’s. She was a lined up performer, the show was being rehearsed, timed, etc. So I think since she was technically able to perform she wanted to. My guess is she just misjudged her body. It happens. Most people would try to push themselves despite a debilitating condition and I reckon she’s no different. Doesn’t always work out, though. Also tbh I have a feeling that ironically the stress around her pain and potential cancellation is what made it worse.

Tan Fei
10 minutes ago, lauramonster said:

This.

Imagine people cancelling the tickets cause she said that and then she feels better and she can do the show... m-e-s-s.

She won't win... no matter what she does: if she said something like that people will start with the "she's faking it omg, liar." 

"why cancel instead of rescheduling  " ."why planned ahead and film the show "                  "why not be transparent about her conditions and show fans all her medical reports as proof"  "liar , evil, unprofessional " , "she should cancel vegas too "  LOL

Archived