💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga tops $300M career touring gross

Americano

Featured Posts

My Little Phoney

SO CUTE.

I'll never forgive myself for not seeing the Fame Ball, even though I was like 13-14 back then

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JohnnyJBoy

She's the only artist to have emerged in the last 15 years in the top 20 list already! $300m gross would put BTW Ball at number 10 on the list! Whoop Whoop! :worship:

Rollercoaster

Btwb only has to get 100m more to smoosh another record, and it's definitely doing more than that.

Hopefully the next tour comes off an amazing album (start tour before single 4) and goes on a 3months on/2weeks off basis to allow rest over a monumental 14 full months. Break all records. Use every tactic in the book to overtake U2!

Monster Helper

Btwb only has to get 100m more to smoosh another record, and it's definitely doing more than that.

Hopefully the next tour comes off an amazing album (start tour before single 4) and goes on a 3months on/2weeks off basis to allow rest over a monumental 14 full months. Break all records. Use every tactic in the book to overtake U2!

:worship: :worship2:

I wonder how many money she really takes in her pocket from her tour. I know that her manager/managment takes 20%.

Dangerous Man

Do you think Born This Way Ball could enter the top 10 Best Touring all-time?

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

CannaeDrive

Do you think Born This Way Ball could enter the top 10 Best Touring all-time?

I'll bet the house on that.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Archived