• Live Performances
    • Interviews
    • Gaga: Five Foot Two
    • Joanne World Tour
    • The Cure
    • The Fashion
    • Nothing

Featured Posts

The Joanne era was amazing, not my favorite but it was so much more than I expected, what was your favorite part? 

Black Jesus †

sethrb101

Probably the Super Bowl because it's such a big milestone, but I think about Coachella and just smile :flutter:

Also: the surprise John Wayne MV :worship2:

#Gaga2020

Just now, ManilaMonster said:

Superbowl as best, FF2 for least fave part.

Superbowl is iconic, five foot two is amzing, why didnt you like it?

Black Jesus †

Just now, sethrb101 said:

Probably the Super Bowl because it's such a big milestone, but I think about Coachella and just smile :flutter:

Also: the surprise John Wayne MV :worship2:

Yes omfg i agree

Black Jesus †

1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

The Pepsi Superbowl 51 Halftime Show

giphy.gif

YOU FORGOT ZERO SUGAR!!!

lmao no but i agree 

Black Jesus †

sethrb101
1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

The Pepsi Superbowl 51 Halftime Show

giphy.gif

"The National Football League welcomes you... to the Pepsi, Zero Sugar, Super Bowl, 51, Half-Time, SHOW."

#Gaga2020

reditaccount288
8 minutes ago, flynn99 said:

Really? Interesting 

Those live performances were everything, i would really loved to assist to one of them.

Where they expensive and/or fast sold out? just curious

Find your freedom in the music, find your jesus, find your kubrick.

Batwings

I have two.

One is the iconic Super Bowl.

The other was during my JWT date. I knew about the smaller stages, but I hadn't read up on the show or watched any YouTube videos before attending. When I got to the arena, I was a little disappointed in my seats, but I was still glad to be at the show. Well, you know the point of the show when Gaga walks across the floating catwalks and gets to the piano stage? THE PIANO STAGE WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF WHERE I WAS SITTING. Granted, I was several rows back, but she was right there in front of me, the closest I'd ever been to her, playing The Edge of Glory, one of my favorite songs from my all-time favorite album. It was truly magical, and I will always love this tour so much because of that.

1 minute ago, reditaccount288 said:

Those live performances where everything, i would really loved to assist to one of them.

Where they expensive and/or fast sold out? just curious

Gaga said she played the dive bar like it was the superbowl so I think they were sold out quickly, there were even people out on the streets

Black Jesus †

1 minute ago, Batwings said:

I have two.

One is the iconic Super Bowl.

The other was during my JWT date. I knew about the smaller stages, but I hadn't read up on the show or watched any YouTube videos before attending. When I got to the arena, I was a little disappointed in my seats, but I was still glad to be at the show. Well, you know the point of the show when Gaga walks across the floating catwalks and gets to the piano stage? THE PIANO STAGE WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF WHERE I WAS SITTING. Granted, I was several rows back, but she was right there in front of me, the closest I'd ever been to her, playing The Edge of Glory, one of my favorite songs from my all-time favorite album. It was truly magical, and I will always love this tour so much because of that.

Thats so cute, im glad you got to go the the tour :)

Black Jesus †

Archived