Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

Remaining JWT dates cancelled

Mister Gaga

Featured Posts

Vitleysingur
8 minutes ago, JohnW is my jam said:

Exactly, I was hoping to get some paparazzi wheelchair action up in here?

Too soon?

Rude:bye:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
13 minutes ago, JohnW is my jam said:

Exactly, I was hoping to get some paparazzi wheelchair action up in here?

Too soon?

do you not have a heart?

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Mirrion Rizzons

guys i really need your advice. I know that my sadness will get better in time but I'm in so much emotional pain right now. Ofc nothing compared to the emotional and physical pain gaga is experiencing now. But the concert that was supposed to happen tonight was the only thing I was looking forward to for a very long time. And it was heart breaking when i woke up with my friend saying "im sorry about gaga" without me knowing yet. My heart sank and honestly idk when I'm gonna get over it. So if any of you reading this were meant to go to the BTWB but got cancelled, how did you deal with it? Did you just wait it out? also on top of that my 'friends' made fun of me for being upset and not wanting to come into school tomorrow. It's just sad that so many people i know are not sympathetic at all. Even if they are, they just don't understand how much gaga means to me and how much she's shaped me as a person. Only you guys really understand. But yeah i have the shittest year ahead of me. Constant stress from school and exams, living the same boring life and growing up. I have nothing to look forward to, I don't have any motivation. And the thought that she probably won't tour again for another 3-4 years depresses me more cause I would die to see her and I might not even be a stan in 3-4 years time. Okay to conclude, because I'm probably coming across as really whiny and annoying with my complaining and pessimism, but I can't stop crying and I'm REALLY not looking forward to enduring a long day at school after having an argument with some of my friends and dealing with the disappointment. Any advice?:(

joaouliana

guys... i've been thought this and I know that it's hard

I traveled to rio just to see her at rock in rio and she cancelled

it was my biggest dream

but now i'm okay with it i'm happy again

SwissMonster
28 minutes ago, Cometomemega said:

guys i really need your advice. I know that my sadness will get better in time but I'm in so much emotional pain right now. Ofc nothing compared to the emotional and physical pain gaga is experiencing now. But the concert that was supposed to happen tonight was the only thing I was looking forward to for a very long time. And it was heart breaking when i woke up with my friend saying "im sorry about gaga" without me knowing yet. My heart sank and honestly idk when I'm gonna get over it. So if any of you reading this were meant to go to the BTWB but got cancelled, how did you deal with it? Did you just wait it out? also on top of that my 'friends' made fun of me for being upset and not wanting to come into school tomorrow. It's just sad that so many people i know are not sympathetic at all. Even if they are, they just don't understand how much gaga means to me and how much she's shaped me as a person. Only you guys really understand. But yeah i have the shittest year ahead of me. Constant stress from school and exams, living the same boring life and growing up. I have nothing to look forward to, I don't have any motivation. And the thought that she probably won't tour again for another 3-4 years depresses me more cause I would die to see her and I might not even be a stan in 3-4 years time. Okay to conclude, because I'm probably coming across as really whiny and annoying with my complaining and pessimism, but I can't stop crying and I'm REALLY not looking forward to enduring a long day at school after having an argument with some of my friends and dealing with the disappointment. Any advice?:(

You are not alone sweetie :hug:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

TopDomBoy

OMG same as BTWB. :saladga:

She needs to make different type of show from now on?!?

All monsters are human, you are a monster.

Batwings
5 hours ago, Cometomemega said:

So if any of you reading this were meant to go to the BTWB but got cancelled, how did you deal with it?

Born This Way is my favorite album of all time, and the tour was happening during a particularly difficult time for me. Also, it was such a pain in the ass for me to get tickets, but I did manage to get them, and I was so excited about the tour. And my date was one of the ones that was canceled. Of course, I was incredibly upset, but like all things, it gets better in time. Right now, you're sad and disappointed, and that's OK. Go out and do something to cheer yourself up. Eat some good food. Watch a movie or read a book you really like. Listen to some good music. I promise, things like that will help. :hug:

I can only imagine the severe pain that comes from this terrible chronic disease. It truly broke my heart to hear about the cancellation not only because I knew that for Gaga to cancel (especially after a reschedule) means that her condition is that serious, but also because of all the consequences that would probably come with it. Sadly, I witness this negative vibe going through the fan base in the form of arguing and turning against each other. One thing is for sure - every monster is devastated, everyone is emotional rn, but I can see how some ppl are arguing just to vent their sadness and I think it creates unnecessary negativity inside the fan base. One example is the comparison between US and EU monsters.. who got more screwed with cancellation, who has more opportunities to see her and so on... Yes, Gaga is based in the US, but if you think about it there are ppl in the US who can't see her for whole other reasons. She could have a concert near you, but still you might not afford it, or you might be underage and nobody would accompany you or maybe you are sick at the time. (FYI I am not from the US, I don't want to disrespect anyone and feel really bad for every LM who will not see Gaga on the JWT)

I guess what I am trying to say is please try to be more considerate, because unnecessary negativity is the last thing we need between each other!:hug:

katya zamo is not only my spirit animal

scallywally

Its sad and she has a mental condition, when someone says they've felt famous there whole life and again she doesnt like to rehearse thats over confidence.

Dont take this the wrong way I hope you understand what I mean. Shes got such a good voice, she can hit every note but the over confidence might mean it hurts her inside when she cant live up to what her brain tells her is her ability. The physical side and idea lets her down. :(

The confidence knock can turn into panic, triggering pain ect. She puts too much on herself. She aims to please, she aims to be the best, her brain is telling her shes the best!! Her little 5ft 2 body and reality is saying no. You can tell that type of person because of the extravagance to stand out. (Inflatable clothes ect). Its internal thinking saying youre the best, its so sad because I bet each bad tweet, each unsold concert hurts 10,000 times more, then it hurts you physically. Putting too much pressure on yourself can give you a heart attack! If your brain tells you youre the best and she said she felt famous her whole life thats a hard thing to live up to. Youre always going to feel let down.

We dont know her ups and downs, we want her to be happy. Until thats sorted out she shouldn't put tickets on sale unless the show conains things that she can cope with and excel in. The full shows she puts on are obviously too much for her. Shes got so much talent shell be fine, the little 'i can do anything' gremlin in her brain is losing fans money though. 

Gaga shouldn't worry about another cancelled tour in the future, just go out and play her piano,  you know.. shed still sell tickets, people wouldnt mind at all! She might even gain fans. Adele does ok, she doesnt need dancers or smoke machines. Gaga -  people love you, please know we dont mind if you change as long as youre well. The Grammys would flood in. 

8 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Ticketmaster sending me this a day after what should’ve been one of the best days of the year :cryga:

Z21oDxp_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

HOW DARE THEY??????

tenor.gif

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Archived