Rose McGowen “melts down” at Barnes & Noble bookstore

Edonis

Featured Posts

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edonis
40 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Honestly guys I’ve watched her other interviews she did with that yellow top and she seems way more articulate. She’s so strong.

If there’s one thing being a Britney & Gaga fan taught is that it’s wrong to judge someone from one single video.

The trans woman was extremely rude to Rose so when someone is that rude it’s really hard to control yourself and not get angry especially when it’s about something this personal.

But that is why I'm concerned regarding her mental health. Part of me is like this because I grew up watching her on TV and interviews and whatnot, the other part is because I've followed her for a long, long, long time. The stark contrast between the Rose in those videos and previous interviews and then the Rose in the Nightline interview and the B&N footage is...concerning to me. Her social media has changed within months to becoming very aggressive, regardless of whether it's warranted or not. She's handled opponents and disrespectful people in the past, and while one could argue enough is enough and she may be fed up with it, there is still concern that this may be taking a toll on her. Anger is a normal, healthy emotion so long as it is controlled. That is not controlled anger. That's my argument for this situation.

6 minutes ago, Wigless said:

Rose… sweetie… take a break and relax :toofunny:

If someone came at me like that, ide be out in cuffs.. Rose reacted like a human for being treating like complete ****. 

The Child
1 hour ago, lego said:

This one too, nobody helped her... 

Yeah I actually just saw this right before you posted it. 

1 hour ago, ClosetGagaFan said:

How about instead of hating on her for a possible mental illness we tweet her the BTW Foundations Contact info.. No shade intended.. I love Rose and she is outspoken and powerful.. Spread love not gossip :hug:

I’m going to try this, hope she doesn’t block me.

1 hour ago, Edonis said:

But that is why I'm concerned regarding her mental health. Part of me is like this because I grew up watching her on TV and interviews and whatnot, the other part is because I've followed her for a long, long, long time. The stark contrast between the Rose in those videos and previous interviews and then the Rose in the Nightline interview and the B&N footage is...concerning to me. Her social media has changed within months to becoming very aggressive, regardless of whether it's warranted or not. She's handled opponents and disrespectful people in the past, and while one could argue enough is enough and she may be fed up with it, there is still concern that this may be taking a toll on her. Anger is a normal, healthy emotion so long as it is controlled. That is not controlled anger. That's my argument for this situation.

My thoughts exactly, being angry and frustrated is normal but it needs to be controlled.

I’m concerned about her because I’ve been watching Charmed ever since I was a little boy so I feel like I grew up with her and when she shaved her head she kinda brought back the interest I had in her cause I’m always drawn to people who are not afraid to be out of the box like she is.

I think Rose is just having a hard time adjusting to all this sudden media attention.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

1 hour ago, Kylie Jenner said:

nnnnnnn drama

EDIT: queen of attacking the gay community and not lasting two days before apologising :rip: 

Where is the attack? She was being screamed at.. I would respond the same way.. if you cant handle the heat dont try and dish it out.. Just saying. 

when @CaelanConrad blocks you on twitter because you had an honest opinion, and was sincere and even say that you dont agree with everything Rose said.. Why do people have to be so biased.. Just when i made a good point i get blocked. No that @ has nothing to do with anyone at GGD so dont WP me please :lolly:

Supersonic
3 hours ago, SKANK said:

Your at a book signing, the book is about the author's history of being sexually abused, and about her attempts to end a system which enables abusers, so naturally you heckle her for not doing enough to end sexual abuse?

Rose's response was dramatic, but reasonable.

Fight your enemies, not your imperfect allies.

Rose is not an ally to transgender people, she is an enemy and has positioned herself as such. She‘s a humongous hypocrite and deserves to be called out on that. Overlooking her being a TERF would be like saying „Yeah Weinstein might have raped those girls, but he didn‘t vote Trump at least and supported the DNC! Don‘t fight your imperfect allies!“

She didn't lose it. She was defending herself. The Transwoman lost it. Some people you can back into a corner, and others, you simply cannot. 

Xoxo Adriana
1 hour ago, ClosetGagaFan said:

Where is the attack? She was being screamed at.. I would respond the same way.. if you cant handle the heat dont try and dish it out.. Just saying. 

no its not related to this video......she once slammed the gay community, a WHOLE community for being sexists. She then apologised two days after facing MAJOR backlash from her extreme claim :lolly: 

Green Eyes

Anyone who watched that video and thinks Rose is the one in the wrong there needs to seriously check themselves. I know I don't want to be associated with that person hooting and hollering and screeching at her... embarrassing, misguided and entitled behaviour. 

Helxig

Man, she's been through so much in her life. I just watched some interviews with her from 1999 and also some posted 2 days ago.

I feel like shes just gone too far down the rabbit hole. Like she has dedicated so much of her life to helping with issues of social justice, that it's consuming her. Whenever someone speaks so loudly and proudly about issues as she does, they get a lot of backlash, from every angle. She's been getting attacked for 20 years. It certainly must take a toll on her mental health.

I hope she's okay. She needs to find a balance, and some distance from the world's problems, to protect mind and  her happiness.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived