💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rose McGowen “melts down” at Barnes & Noble bookstore

Edonis

Featured Posts

Mirages

That trans lost it and kept yelling which was the first upsetting thing about the whole video, but then Rose reacted I'm a totally unprofessional way, and I'm really sorry about it, because if you wanna voice your opinions you should never have to yell to be heard (goes for both of them). Everyone has a issue to support and can't fight for all the issues that's the thing that trans should come to understand. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

Rose is not an ally to transgender people, she is an enemy and has positioned herself as such. She‘s a humongous hypocrite and deserves to be called out on that. Overlooking her being a TERF would be like saying „Yeah Weinstein might have raped those girls, but he didn‘t vote Trump at least and supported the DNC! Don‘t fight your imperfect allies!“

I don't agree.

shoful

These people are both ****ing psychotic. :ladyhaha:

So many people in this world are absolutely nuts :saladga:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

ItsTommyBitch
2 hours ago, SKANK said:

I don't agree.

What don't you agree with?

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Oriane

I disagree with a lot of things she's said and done recently but I understand her reaction here. Unless there's something I'm not aware of (reading some of the comments here it seems that she has said a lot of transphobic and homophobic things), but other than that, I don't really get the point of the trans woman. Why should she be treated differently than other people who were raped ? If McGowan expressedly said "lol no I'm not helping trans women" I get it, but given her reaction, it doesn't seem so.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

dynamite

Wow, wtf? I don't know exactly what went on but that person screaming at her, why? You can't fight EVERYONE'S corner.

DiscoStyx

as a trans girl, all the things Rose said were very offensive and pretty hard to hear. She is known for her "white feminism", meaning excluding trans women and women of color.

The trans girl was a absolutely right in every way. She had the right to get angry after Rose's reaction, her words were violent.

if you wanna educate yourself, read this:

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

derpmonster
10 hours ago, PussyGlam said:

To call it a meltdown implies that she's done something wrong. She's clearly defending herself from being publically attacked and humiliated. 

The trans person needs to not push her agenda on other people. Rose is fighting for female equality. Be one of us or sit the **** back down like she said. 

She is one of "us". A trans woman is a woman. Not recognizing that is transphobia. Womanhood is not reducible to biology because it is partly a socially constructed entity.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Rose McGowen is selling a book, she's making publicity for herself, she looking to be relevant again. If she were honestly fighting for women she wouldn't need to be going around selling something.  I don't like her anymore, she's not genuine.  

Andy McQueen

She is a tin foil hat conspiracy theorist. I used to love her in "Charmed", "Once Upon A Time" and Robert Rodriguez's movies, but I'm afraid she is quite out of her mind.

The Child
10 hours ago, Helxig said:

Man, she's been through so much in her life. I just watched some interviews with her from 1999 and also some posted 2 days ago.

I feel like shes just gone too far down the rabbit hole. Like she has dedicated so much of her life to helping with issues of social justice, that it's consuming her. Whenever someone speaks so loudly and proudly about issues as she does, they get a lot of backlash, from every angle. She's been getting attacked for 20 years. It certainly must take a toll on her mental health.

I hope she's okay. She needs to find a balance, and some distance from the world's problems, to protect mind and  her happiness.

Honestly as selfish as this may sound, she should stop helping others and take time to focus on herself.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Andy McQueen

Quote from Wikipedia:
_
In a 2011 interview, McGowan talked about her experience working with director Victor Salva, who is a convicted child molester and child ****ography maker, on the 2011 film Rosewood Lane. She said, "I still don’t really understand the whole story or history there, and I’d rather not, because it’s not really my business. But he’s an incredibly sweet and gentle man.
- - -

WHO is the hypocrite here, hm? 

I feel for her because she’s trying to be a vanguard for women’s issues, which is a great thing, but not when you’re presenting in public appearances as mentally unstable.

Archived