1. 1. :poot:

• Taylor Swift
    • Fearless
    • Speak Now
    • Red

Featured Posts

The Bling

So which one hunnies? :oprah:

I myself go with 1989, it's bop after bop after bop :firega: and it has some of my favorite songs EVER, Welcome To New York, Out Of The Woods and All You Had To Do Was Stay :diane::pray::diane:

But I hold Reputation close to my heart because thanks to it I decided to check the rest of her discography :tony: Gagadaily has really help my broaden my musical taste

What about you? :sis:

giphy.webp

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Saint Hollywood

Personally, I love both Speak Now and Red :firega:

They both have phenomenal lyrical content :pray:

However, 1989 and Reputation give me what I need too :bon:

AlexanderMagno

RePUTAtion? :awkney: why the need to be offensive.

1989 for me. It's one of the best basic pop / mainstream pop / commercial pop albums. It's so very well produced and there's basically no filter. There's simply not a moment of boredom. No wonder almost every song was a single.

I absolutely don't like her so-called country albums. For me, pre-1989 are some of the most boring albums I've ever heard. It really isn't my genre, even though all the albums have the most positive reviews.

Reputation has some good moments, but most of the tracks get tedious after a few spins. Still, as pure mainstream pop, it still has very good songs.

The Bling
17 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

Personally, I love both Speak Now and Red :firega:

They both have phenomenal lyrical content :pray:

However, 1989 and Reputation give me what I need too :bon:

14 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

600x600bf.jpg

I love Red too, but it has too many songs for me :toofunny: I deleted like 3 songs from my playlist so I could enjoy it better and it actually worked :sis: Red is THAT song, and I LOOOVE The Last Time :diane: urgh such flawless discography

I remember playing I Knew You Were Trouble endlessly before properly stanning too to the point that my friends associated that song as my song :poot:

Speak Now works better for me as a whole as it has less songs, but the tso of them serve BOPS :tony: Enchanted and Haunted sksjdhdij 

I'm deceased now :bon:

The Bling
2 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

RePUTAtion? :awkney: why the need to be offensive.

1989 for me. It's one of the best basic pop / mainstream pop / commercial pop albums. It's so very well produced and there's basically no filter. There's simply not a moment of boredom. No wonder almost every song was a single.

I absolutely don't like her so-called country albums. For me, pre-1989 are some of the most boring albums I've ever heard. It really isn't my genre, even though all the albums have the most positive reviews.

Reputation has some good moments, but most of the tracks get tedious after a few spins. Still, as pure mainstream pop, it still has very good songs.

I was just trying to be funny :toofunny: I'll change it

Completely agree with you btw, but I eventually got used to her country style and ended up enjoying it :gaycat: but she slays in pop

Trepadation

Red but I haven't listened in full. I have the dlx target edition of 1989 :sis: but I skip most of the songs. 

The Bling
3 minutes ago, Trepadation said:

Red but I haven't listened in full. I have the dlx target edition of 1989 :sis: but I skip most of the songs. 

GiveIt2Me.mp3 then :hor:

Archived