💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Bloodpop likes tweet saying his collab with Gaga is coming soon

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Dark Anatomy

Not sure how this will all come to play, but wouldn't it be incredible if she had a major buzz single hit like Justin Biebers "Where are you now?". Something that really helps pull interest to LG6? 

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlanetChromatica
14 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

New music is coming in Q3-Q4 for ASIB, we knew it :sleep:

Bloodbop wasn’t involved for ASIB so it’s definitely his own song or LG6

PerfectGUY

Inb4 BloodPop becomes the new DJWS and becomes Little Monsters's prey and he keeps teasing them until he doesn't serve the Tea.mp3 anymore and gets into fights with fans

FrankGutz
3 hours ago, ryanripley said:

ik he did this with Grimes but idk what this means for gaga :selena: 

my ****ing fave song by Grimes and BP :giveup:  i want a record like this

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

3 hours ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

THEY ARE COMING FOR BLOOOOOODDDD. 

B1_B80_FF0-2_E0_E-4393-_A9_AF-804_B7_F49

Shes coming for Blood from Bloodpop next.. 

giphy.gif

However this turns out, I'm sure it will help Gaga even more with streaming, which is a nice plus.

Excited, either way. He's a good producer, and so is Gaga.

3 points in and ready for more

DiamondAngel

I'm definitely ready for new music (and no, I don't mean a piano version of a song we already have, even though it's very appreciated). I've listened to Joanne so much that I think I've finally gotten a little tired of it and I'll be taking a break. The Cure was a nice treat too but I really need something new. Quench my thirst queen :giveup:

swordstalker
1 hour ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Most likely

However, I don't know how I feel about that.

If I were a Katy or Beyonce fan, it would bother me that their biggest hits in recent years are not even their songs. Hell even Rihanna's biggest hit of her career is the Eminem song.

Hopefully it's a hit that opens her up to radio and streaming, and then her next solo song slays.

Totally agree with you. I was feeling the same way about warming the radio up for her upcoming 8x platinum solo hits :queenga: It reminds me of what JB did with Where Are Ü Now, since it was a hit collaboration that directly preceded his smash album. I think Gaga plans to pull the same thing off commercially, but with superior music. Or that’s what my delulu self likes to believe :laughga:

1 hour ago, Strigoi said:

Not sure how this will all come to play, but wouldn't it be incredible if she had a major buzz single hit like Justin Biebers "Where are you now?". Something that really helps pull interest to LG6? 

5 minutes ago, swordstalker said:

Totally agree with you. I was feeling the same way about warming the radio up for her upcoming 8x platinum solo hits :queenga: It reminds me of what JB did with Where Are Ü Now, since it was a hit collaboration that directly preceded his smash album. I think Gaga plans to pull the same thing off commercially, but with superior music. Or that’s what my delulu self likes to believe :laughga:

I think it's actually an interesting path to take, all considering how The Cure seemed almost like a test run.

3 points in and ready for more

Justin Bieber is a perfect example.

I wonder if there are other examples. Mariah Carey did it with a Busta Rhymes song the year before her comeback.

I guess urban artists do it by singing hook on a rappers song, while pop artists do it by singing vocals on DJ songs.

freebit
3 hours ago, Weasel said:

But didn't that song receive 0 airplay, promotion and no video? :toofunny:

It did get a lyric video & they put out a remix with Julia Micheals. I can't remember if it got Spotify payola or radio deals though.

derpmonster
5 hours ago, Freddy said:

He also commented on a tweet 'leak LG6 bitch' or something like that when Joanne was released :poot:

He replied to Mark Ronson saying "drop lg9"

He's indeed one of us :poot:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

MonsterPaws
9 hours ago, Weasel said:

Anybody knows the plan for this song? Does Bloodpop make his own albums or just songs? Did he ever release another song through himself and not the featured artist :duck:

Basically what I wanna know is; do we have a chance of this being promoted / getting a vid and so on :selena:

If Gaga is a featured artist on Bloodpop's song (à la Friends feat. Justin Bieber) then probability not; Friends didn't have a video nor much promotion from what I could tell.

BUT Friends was a decently big song (I personally loved it). Though that could just be the fact that JB is on it since he's still very popular.

Archived