💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna

Chucky

Featured Posts

2e19073377130074a3f1f274170c68aa.jpg

Born Madonna Louise Veronica Ciccone, August 16th, 1958 in Baycity Michigan.

Currently on the road with the "MDNA Tour" in support of her new album MDNA.

This is an appreciation thread to Madonna, however, it is a thread of discussion. Posts of likes as well as dislikes are welcome as long as they are addressed in a constructive and respsective manner.

Discuss the queen of pop here. :legend:

Yes, I made the new thread on time.

:omgexcited:

Literally shaking and crying right now. :laughga:

*edits op to make a more epic entrance. :nails:

Edited by justmikey

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GlitterGrease

• ALX

• Chucky

• DaEdgeOfGloryYo

Jjang

First.

I love me some Madonna :party:

Edited by Jjang.

You didn't wait for Lippy to make one? :redface:

Didn't think I had to. :nails:

Thanks for your replies in the other topic, guys. ^0^ & yay new topic!

Someone asked about the opening: it was much better than what it seemed like on Youtube. The lighting was a bit crappy, because it was still daylight, but it was pretty epic. The urn with the smoke that gets pulled towards the end of the stage was actually swinging above the Golden Triangle, so awesome. xD

And being front row with those HUGE screens showing that Biblical journey in the bridge of Girl Gone Wild is amaaazing! A material..a material..a material..lol

Someone said she pulled her pants all the way down at the end of LIKE A VIRGIN? I guess I missed that, because I hate looking at the screens and she was hidden behind the piano at the end for me.

Edited by ticktock

Nullvoid

Regardless what anyone says about her she is who she is and theres no one like her... She has No Regrets and Expresses herself till the world ends.... She's ruling the world one step at a time....

Well she has four now, two of which are younger, and teenagers requirement their own type of parenting. They're not so much an excuse as a reality that people wish didn't have on effect on her career but clearly do.

Madonna absolutely cannot equal lazy on any sane playing field. Lets play the last 12 months game: edited and promoted her film, recorded and released an album, made 3 music videos, prepared for and gave the SUper Bowl performance, conceived of, rehearsed, and began the longest tour of career, parented four children, launced the Truth or Dare line. Say you don't like it, but lazy? LAZY?!

At Cesky.

You highlight some good points, so I guess with that said, lazy is not an appropriate wording on my part.

I was simply referring to promotion tbh.

But yes, she has done quite a bit.

But in terms of the just the album, there's just so much missing for me as a fan. The promotion, the quality put into her lyrical artform. The ability to be ahead of the times instead of competing with the times. The drive, the passion I just don't see anymore. It's really all about money now IMO.

Make note, I said (IMO). :)

MattyMonster

Flawless queen of life. Even if she does something stupid...I just can´t help, but love her. She´s been in my life for so long and I can´t imagine what I would do without her music.

:flutter:

At Cesky.

You highlight some good points, so I guess with that said, lazy is not an appropriate wording on my part.

I was simply referring to promotion tbh.

But yes, she has done quite a bit.

But in terms of the just the album, there's just so much missing for me as a fan. The promotion, the quality put into her lyrical artform. The ability to be ahead of the times instead of competing with the times. The drive, the passion I just don't see anymore. It's really all about money now IMO.

Make note, I said (IMO). :)

I definitely agree that some of the drive is gone but thats natural, and I don't want to belabor the point but some of that must have to do with children. When someone reaches their fifties, they often realize the things that drove them in the 20s and 30s are less important and that happiness is much more personal. And Madonna has always been good at making money, but I also think she genuinely loves performing and, at this stage perhaps knowing that she can't do physical shows forever, would rather spend right now on stage than in the recording studio. But there's always time for some personal album at some point in the future! I'm confident she'll switch it up from the dance music at some point soon.

Kind of that note, is everyone excited for the gig at the Olympia next Thrusday! I think I might try to get off work early since its streaming live. One would assume that might be a little stripped down due to the venue? Perhaps acoustic Love Spent?