💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Fate of Grammy

GaGaAst

Featured Posts

Bradley

Honestly I think it's too early to predict how next year's Grammys is going to look like. There's still plenty of music to come and we don't know who's gonna deliver and who's not.

I know Justin Timberlake's Man of the Woods might be in consideration but that's all we know. Reputation isn't Grammy material trust me, her era is flopping already.

FGGrayson
27 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Honestly I think it's too early to predict how next year's Grammys is going to look like. There's still plenty of music to come and we don't know who's gonna deliver and who's not.

I know Justin Timberlake's Man of the Woods might be in consideration but that's all we know. Reputation isn't Grammy material trust me, her era is flopping already.

Taylor can fart and the Grammys will giver all the awards, Grammys old grandpas love her and always give her all the awards since the beggining, this is so predictible, bookmark me

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Bradley
Just now, FrankGutz said:

Taylor can fart and the Grammys will giver all the awards, Grammys old grandpas love her and always give her all the awards since the beggining, this is so predictible, bookmark me

I think this will be the exception. They didn't like the direction she was going for Look What You Made Me Do (it didn't get a single nomination) and the album just sounds too electronic and auto-tuned to be considered Grammyworthy. Have you guys heard how much autotune she put into this record?

GaGaAst
7 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

Taylor farts and she gets grammy 

Meanwhile if we fart its.. well. At least not grammy worthy creation 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

GaGaAst
7 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I think this will be the exception. They didn't like the direction she was going for Look What You Made Me Do (it didn't get a single nomination) and the album just sounds too electronic and auto-tuned to be considered Grammyworthy. Have you guys heard how much autotune she put into this record?

Reputation is not grammy worthy at all. Hope she won't win. She deserved grammy for all too well and begin again and red but she did. That's that. 

GaGaAst
10 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

Pink was snubbed too. I personally lost all interest in the Grammies last night. 

ya pink too. they crossed their limit. 

GaGaAst
40 minutes ago, Bradley said:

i want LG6 to slay

FGGrayson
10 minutes ago, Bradley said:

2 minutes ago, GaGaAst said:

Reputation is not grammy worthy at all. Hope she won't win. She deserved grammy for all too well and begin again and red but she did. That's that. 

lol, they love her, she will.  Ed album Divide was critical panned, yet he won over some records that were critical acclaim, they will try to fix the backlash with her, they always give her every award they can

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived