Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga and Miley targeted by L.A. street artist ahead of Grammys

Scathach

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, JustLikeHoney said:

This is so ridiculous. Mysoginitic pig. Why not use these pics too?

alg-nude-adam-levine-jpg.jpg

381790e6a5b78ac2c49d70df5a488ba3--my-ido

Your point is so valid, the fact he's only targeted woman shows something much deeper about his motives... 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlexanderMagno

I love it. This might be shade from the artist, but I think it's brilliant and not as shady as some think. Love it.

And that Gaga picture is amazing.

Diamonster

:triggered:

What's even the point I saw them and was like yaasss slay :ladyhaha: I'd love to have the Gaga one to frame and hang on my wall

Luzaleja

Lmao, this is stupid.

If it had been done to drag them and the industry for working with Terry Richardson, I would have understood. It’s something that they should be called out for, and I low key want Gaga to say something about it. 

But, lol, this guy is mad at women’s bodies and hip hop :saladga: lmao. 

Anyway, I like Gaga’s one. Get that promo :ladyhaha:

I expected her Marina Abramovic “EEEEEEEEEEEE” nudes, but like, this actually kind of slays :ladyhaha:

For the clueless hennies who don’t get the reference...enjoy this gem (NSFW)

get that free promo tho yazzzz

Hi Its Nicole

From a quick search, I have figured out they literally just typed it “Lady Gaga Nude” and “Miley Cyrus Nude”.

Hello Gaga

freebit

lol @ him trying to pull another #sheknew. Gaga and Miley are no strangers to controversy and are openly messy - this just looks like business as usual for them. They don't have pristine images like Meryl. If I didn't read his half-baked statements to the press, I would assume he was just slut shaming them (which is probably his real intent anyway). 

He's concerned about misogynistic lyrics yet he's attempting to weaponize naked women's bodies for his cause without their permission.

JustYouandI
2 hours ago, Hi Its Nicole said:

Here is the original photo

WARNING: Nudity

Reveal hidden contents

2BfPTcE.png

I always wondered why her nipples were bright red. It's like the put lipstick on them.

Archived