life

Gaga and Miley targeted by L.A. street artist ahead of Grammys

Scathach

Featured Posts

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Monster Kid

I wish I could return the Grammy poster I bought on EBay for this one. It’s hot. 

DrKindnessKunt1999
19 minutes ago, Niklas said:

Did he photoshop this clown makeup on her face or is it the real one from the original? :oprah:

It's from the original, it was from the "Applause" era. 

Robo Ga
2 hours ago, Edonis said:

Gaga’s poster looks so good, so he can stay upset and seethe. I don’t even understand how this was supposed to deter viewers or start a conversation? The GP have seen Gaga and Miley naked countless times. Who is shocked at this point, in 2018, especially when Gaga’s picture was published in a magazine?

This is so true. It's actually funny how he thinks this is outrageous in ANY way. Gaga and Miley would probably see those and be like 

img_8844.jpg

🤖⚡️

I feel like people saying things like 'but Gaga made the picture for a magazine herself!' are missing the point this moron is trying to make...

JusKeepBreathin

This is so ridiculous. Mysoginitic pig. Why not use these pics too?

alg-nude-adam-levine-jpg.jpg

381790e6a5b78ac2c49d70df5a488ba3--my-ido

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

These look like they would attract more viewers than deter them lol. I’m guessing he wants people to look up that hashtag but most will just see the Grammy logo and be reminded to tune in. :rip:

Tbh that’s one of my favourite pics of her so I live for this  :hor:

Also the only effect I can see this having is stirring more interest in the Grammys, leading to higher viewership. 

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Archived