💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga will win a Grammy?

edgy

Featured Posts

Do you think Gaga will win a Grammy this Sunday? According to experts on GoldDerby, she is unlikely to win in either of the categories that she is nominated for this year, but those experts also said that Gaga would going to win an Oscar for TIHTY and we all saw how that turned out.

So what do you think? Will Cursga pull a Sam Smith and snatch a Grammy?

Sepsami

If she could just win Best Pop Vocal Album I would be so shook and happy for her :diane: she poured her heart and soul into this album and she deserves it more than anyone else

qTDXzIn.gif

Ofcourse MR winning would be nice but I'm scared of Ed :selena: 

But I think she has a good shot yes 

PrinceGaga

I’m still thinking Kesha for solo performance and Gaga for pop album 

I think an Ed snub since he’s not attending may happen

rumours

Take me to her Grammy, her Grammy, her Grammy :tony:

Oh wait.:selena:

Uh Oh :madge:

tumblr_lzd07jGsxd1r3sf9do4_250.gif

Spoiler

In all seriousness, she better win Pop Vocal Album. I am fine with Kesha winning for Praying, but I really hope Joanne gets a Grammy..

Million Reasons received more exposure than the album because of the Super Bowl but I can’t see anyone else winning the Album category besides Kesha or Gaga if Ed isn’t here. But also Praying is somewhat more culturally relevant right now so it’s really hard to say.

Flawless

Don't think so. In my opinion ed will take both awards :neyde: but let's see

the scars on my mind are on replay.

I'm gonna be pressed if she doesn't because they'll be using her for promo and sitting her up in front for no reason.

Not getting my hopes up though, I will be very happy if she wins, though. This album deserves any grammys that come its way

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

PartySick
33 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

If she could just win Best Pop Vocal Album I would be so shook and happy for her :diane: she poured her heart and soul into this album and she deserves it more than anyone else

Exactly :giveup:

Can you imagine how proud her dad would be? An album named after his sister, someone that Gaga looks up to and was named after herself, given a Grammy and recognized as an award winning work of art :wub: Obviously the award itself doesn't matter but Gaga deserves to be noticed for this specifically and given the chance to speak about it again :cryga:

I also highkey hope Tony is the one to present it :giveup:

💚

Why are you guys thinking like if Ed not attending to Grammys they won't give it to him.. :icega: Amy Winehouse wasn't at the event but she won. To be realistic Eddy will get one of them unfortunately but I don't think same for our poor Kesha. She cameback very well but not enough for a Grammy! Joanne and MR way better. Lets just do not lose our faith :fthis:

Sepsami
1 minute ago, Deniz Gemici said:

Why are you guys thinking like if Ed not attending to Grammys they won't give it to him.. :icega: Amy Winehouse wasn't at the event but she won. To be realistic Eddy will get one of them unfortunately but I don't think same for our poor Kesha. She cameback very well but not enough for a Grammy! Joanne and MR way better. Lets just do not lose our faith :fthis:

Let's not compare Amy to Ed please  :what:

SarahandAlba

I think she will win for best pop album for sure...hoping Million Reasons will also win, but more competition there...

Archived