Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Joanne (Piano) hits #20 iTunes US

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

LGMonster95

I'm a little confused. Anyone knows if the streams for the piano version of Joanne will help the album?

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

if she can't get a hit, she has to make money for the label another way and luckily she has the talent and popularity to sellout a tour easily thanks to her and bobby rebranding her image

only one Joanne single made it into top 5 and she still sold out nearly all dates of the tour

if she can't sell tickets or music then interscope would say bye bye 

Interscope won't drop her because she's a household name, and even tho she isn't in her peak now she's still selling music, especially albums. That, however, doesn't mean she isn't in a need of a real worldwide.

What confuses me is how Bobby being a good managed is related to Joanne hitting #20 on itunes? :rip:

ryanripley
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

Interscope won't drop her because she's a household name, and even tho she isn't in her peak now she's still selling music, especially albums. That, however, doesn't mean she isn't in a need of a real worldwide.

What confuses me is how Bobby being a good managed is related to Joanne hitting #20 on itunes? :rip:

cus he would have helped bring it together and orchestrate the smooth release :madge:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

JohnyTheSame

first of all 

why i cant reply at chart discussion ?

secondly 

sounds really weird the fact tha JT- Say something has 116k likes and 3 million views 

but joanne(wdytyg) 103k likes and 480k views even though it came out much later

Archived