Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

"Black Panther" perfume reuses "Fame" perfume bottle

Nene Areola

Featured Posts

Their response is that, at least with hot topic, is that the mold was discontinued so they felt it was the right bottle for their perfume, so they went with it. 

Piss poor excuse, that bottle was specifically made for her, I wonder if the Haus or coty knows......

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

LetsGetHigh

It's literally a 1:1 copy... 

1 minute ago, Zilla said:

Their response is that, at least with hot topic, is that the mold was discontinued so they felt it was the right bottle for their perfume, so they went with it. 

Piss poor excuse, that bottle was specifically made for her, I wonder if the Haus or coty knows......

But what does it matter if the perfume has been discontinued? It's an amazing design and COTY should take orders. It's sad Haus Labs has been retired though.

LetsGetHigh

Oh they released a somewhat statement saying they got permission:

"The usage of this perfume bottle mold was discontinued and made available to us for use. We loved it and felt it was perfect for our Black Panther perfume." 

Well. I know Gaga doesn't like selling perfumes but I wish she held on to her legacy more. :neyde:

1 minute ago, sipthistea said:

It feels...

SCJvvh.gif

*Fun Fact: Madonna is drinking FAME, by Lady Gaga*

queen of drinking the fame of new artists :triggered: 

Rocketno10
17 minutes ago, Zilla said:

They said it’s make available for them, so the Hause probably sold it to them, I don’t think they will just blatantly rip off Lady Gaga 

Archived