❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
charts

ALL Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Irrelevant
7 minutes ago, Nemanja said:

ahahahah....thats my GAGA :D, i love how she is classic in the morning, and in the night she look hot and crazy :)

does it say ****? :air:

also she gave a shoutout to @ViviLittleM on her left foot:oops:

EDIT: or is it her right foot i can't tell nnnnn

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PerfectGUY
15 minutes ago, Nemanja said:

It says 'Vivi...???' on the front of the right one

Spoiler

'Vivi I'M NEVER GOING TO PARIS AGAIN'  :wtfga::wtfga:

@ViviLittleM

bloody g

I've realised that Gaga has always cared more about shocking the audience and engaging with the public than about having a hit. Maybe that's why she does so many side projects, because she wants to be remembered as a culture icon more than as a pop diva (?)

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

LGMonster95
9 hours ago, Doncho said:

WOW "Its been a while but here s Lady Gaga back in quirky gear - after two years in boring clothes while promoting her beige 2016 album Joanne"

No lies though :triggered:

More like lies everywhere, she has been high fashion during Joanne era too but what can you expect from an article wrote by "The Sun" smh

Doncho
5 hours ago, ryanripley said:

"boring clothes"

joanne era had some of her best looks :rip:

Imagine thinking like this :ladyhaha:

Some were great but all her other eras were better by FAR. At least for me. PI looks are so overrated by the fanbase also, they are tragic to me. But opinions I guess

ryanripley
7 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Imagine thinking like this :ladyhaha:

Some were great but all her other eras were better by FAR. At least for me. PI looks are so overrated by the fanbase also, they are tragic to me. But opinions I guess

grammys 2018 say hello, she looked like a literal angel

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Doncho
Just now, ryanripley said:

grammys 2018 say hello

Most of the great looks are post-superbowl. The first couple of months of the era were really sad fashion wise

ryanripley
Just now, Doncho said:

Most of the great looks are post-superbowl. The first couple of months of the era were really sad fashion wise

all her eras have low fashion moments, joanne's lows weren't that bad compared to ARTPOP

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Doncho
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

all her eras have low fashion moments, joanne's lows weren't that bad compared to ARTPOP

I have to disagree but ok. I love the bizarre ARTPOP looks

dit

ARTPOP era looks were messy (imo) and Joanne era looks were pretty boring (for the most part / there were great moments though). 

However this pre ASIB era fashion is killing me. It's the PERFECT mix  of classyGa and HookerGa that I love. :diane: 

ArtGagaPop

Joanne promo fashion was amazing most of the times :diane:

Maybe her just in the street looks were npt that exciting but she looks flawless in all events, interviews, peformances etc :giveup:

LGMonster95

Some of the street looks from Joanne era might not have been very special but made Gaga look so gorgeous that It really doesn't matter, I'll take a look like this any day over a strange and messy one 

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived