šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ryanripley
8 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

I'm here for all the things she is working on (asib, tony, lg6), but i gotta say, she should really stop doing 234854274324 diffrent things at once and start focus on one thing at a timeĀ :poot:.

i'm glad she's doing it now instead of during ASIB/LG6 tbh

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americano
5 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

atleast she isn't starting working on something else this time while in the middle of a era (looking at you ASIBĀ :triggered:)

joanne era cutting short and the cure getting paid dust so she can start asib

the real kick with that is that it got delayed after anyway until october LOL

Ā 

29 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Literally wth are you even talking? What 800th cover? Oh you mean the ones that she sings in bars or what? That'sĀ private shows that she does because from time to time she wants to sing. Your Song was the only cover song that she did this year and tbh would you rather want her voice in a cover song or nothing?Ā 

probably nothing honestly since itā€™d mean sheā€™d stop focusing on random projectsĀ 

Americano
3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i'm glad she's doing it now instead of during ASIB/LG6 tbh

sheā€™ll be filming a new season of AHS during LG6 donā€™t worryĀ 

LGMonster95
1 minute ago, Americano said:

probably nothing honestly since itā€™d mean sheā€™d stop focusing on random projectsĀ 

Ok then don't listen to her "random projects" and let others enjoy these nice things, it's as simple as that thanksĀ 

ryanripley
7 minutes ago, Americano said:

sheā€™ll be filming a new season of AHS during LG6 donā€™t worryĀ 

i doubt it with a vegas residency and i don't see how that's a bad thing

that still doesn't justify the way you complain about things, you drag her for not having enough music videos yet only 2 singles are missing one but she's given some to a couple of album tracks, and then you drag her for working on rumoured jazz for one week out of the year when she's spent half a year on a pop album. she's been out and about serving absolute looks these past few days to keep us entertained when she could just sneak in and out in jeans and top or not at all and just sat at home in malibu

if she had decided to just wipe the slate clean and completely switch to jazz, i'd understand the frustrationĀ because i'm not pumped for jazz like i am for LG6 but she's continuing to give us more and more when she doesn't have to

Ā 

Matt B
25 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Katy Perry finished her first sold out show at the AccorHotels Arena in Paris, and she's getting a lot of praise. Even for her vocals.

Ā 

Imagine the praise Gaga would have had.

What praise?Ā 

Baepsae
33 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

fgnbfgnfgn

Ā 

Ā 

There should be a "Facepalm" reaction because i CAN'T :laughga:

Americano
58 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i doubt it with a vegas residency and i don't see how that's a bad thing

that still doesn't justify the way you complain about things, you drag her for not having enough music videos yet only 2 singles are missing one but she's given some to a couple of album tracks, and then you drag her for working on rumoured jazz for one week out of the year when she's spent half a year on a pop album. she's been out and about serving absolute looks these past few days to keep us entertained when she could just sneak in and out in jeans and top or not at all and just sat at home in malibu

if she had decided to just wipe the slate clean and completely switch to jazz, i'd understand the frustrationĀ because i'm not pumped for jazz like i am for LG6 but she's continuing to give us more and more when she doesn't have to

Ā 

yawn don't really care what you think of my opinions

but thanks for pointing out another problem-- she releases no singles so its kind of not hard to not miss videos when you release one actually successful single in the span of 3+ years

I guess sure, check out million reasons on repeat, its quite the gem of a videoĀ 

TheRoof

Billboard Hot 100:

#9 No Tears Left To Cry (-2)

(Week: 5 | Peak: 3)

DePax7jUwAAZ_mt.jpg

Baepsae
Just now, MarlonBrando7 said:

Billboard Hot 100:

#9 No Tears Left To Cry (-2)

(Week: 5 | Peak: 3)

DePax7jUwAAZ_mt.jpg

But isn't that because of the Post Malone tracks or was that last week?:oprah:

ryanripley
10 minutes ago, Americano said:

yawn don't really care what you think of my opinions

but thanks for pointing out another problem-- she releases no singles so its kind of not hard to not miss videos when you release one actually successful single in the span of 3+ years

I guess sure, check out million reasons on repeat, its quite the gem of a videoĀ 

and yet you quoted me, you don't need to be so rude but whatever

she put out 4 videos last era so how is it hard to miss them?

you're so dismissive of her hard work and go so OTT when dragging her. you don't have to like everything but "800th cover" and "more covers than original work" :rip:Ā a meltdown over made up facts

TheRoof
6 minutes ago, Baepsae said:

But isn't that because of the Post Malone tracks or was that last week?:oprah:

that was weeks ago , alsoĀ 

Ā 

Kimblue

I donā€™t know why anyone would care if sheā€™s recording with Tony. Meltdown over a week with Tony but forget all about the months spent working with Bloodpop and co? I never ever listened to c2c and I probably wonā€™t listen to whatever sheā€™s currently working on with him. Just ignore it, and maybe ASIB or LG6 will be more to your liking.

TheRoof
8 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

and yet you quoted me, you don't need to be so rude but whatever

she put out 4 videos last era so how is it hard to miss them?

you're so dismissive of her hard work and go so OTT when dragging her. you don't have to like everything but "800th cover" and "more covers than original work" :rip:Ā a meltdown over made up facts

thisĀ :rip:

i swear sometimes this fan base is so extra:rip: , did you remember people dragging her for not attending the met gala even when she didn't even confirmed to be goingĀ Ā in the first place?Ā :rip:

or all the "broken promises" (made by little monsters mindsĀ :rip:)

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived