💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

PanPikus

OK, but why The Cure was certified Platinum February 6, 2018 and we're talking about it only today? How is that possible? :saladga:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, PanPikus said:

OK, but why The Cure was certified Platinum February 6, 2018 and we're talking about it only today? How is that possible? :saladga:

The site wasn't updated

PanPikus
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

The site wasn't updated

That makes sense :laughga:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

ViviLittleM

Witness didn't cross 300k yet. It's not charting this week on Top Album Sales, so less than 1,166 copies

It was at 296k last week.

TheCureinMalibu
2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Witness didn't cross 300k yet. It's not charting this week on Top Album Sales, so less than 1,166 copies

:air: @chartdata cancelled 

Supersonic
3 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Someone make a thread on ATRL.

Americano
38 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

US Top Album Sales
116 (81) 63 Joanne - 1,595

Total (pure sales): 614,786

i see the joanne music video effect hasnt kicked in yet

:gaycat:

TEANUS

Thinking about the next era a bit.

I saw @Americano talk about it a couple days ago and I’ve been thinking on it. I think it’d be best if they planned out some partnerships/ videos before hand rather than her being forced to rush things to adjust to changes they make. Like just plan three singles that MAKE SENSE and roll with it through the era. Film videos for them whenever she has time before the era starts and then line up partnerships and other small promo she can do. Just do the basics. Like if releasing in the spring, hit The Voice finale accompanied by a music video. Like a simple Beats, Kia, etc. commercial would do WONDERS, especially in such a social media dependent music industry, a viral commercial would smash. It ain’t that hard :saladga:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, TEANUS said:

I saw @Americano talk about it a couple days ago and I’ve been thinking on it. I think it’d be best if they planned out some partnerships/ videos before hand rather than her being forced to rush things to adjust to changes they make. Like just plan three singles that MAKE SENSE and roll with it through the era. Film videos for them whenever she has time before the era starts and then line up partnerships and other small promo she can do. Like a simple Beats, Kia, etc. commercial would do WONDERS, especially in such a social media dependent music industry, a viral commercial would smash

We're asking for this since Born This Way's Judas/TEOG

Americano
2 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

I saw @Americano talk about it a couple days ago and I’ve been thinking on it. I think it’d be best if they planned out some partnerships/ videos before hand rather than her being forced to rush things to adjust to changes they make. Like just plan three singles that MAKE SENSE and roll with it through the era. Film videos for them whenever she has time before the era starts and then line up partnerships and other small promo she can do. Just do the basics. Like if releasing in the spring, hit The Voice finale accompanied by a music video. Like a simple Beats, Kia, etc. commercial would do WONDERS, especially in such a social media dependent music industry, a viral commercial would smash. It ain’t that hard :saladga:

Yup. The one plus of TV performances basically dying as a way of promo (sad since Gaga excels with them) is that it's less strain on her body to fly around doing it.

Just partner with some big corporations (and Spotify for heavens sake finally) 

Americano

The reason it doesnt happen is because Gaga herself likes traditional album cycles. She said it during Born This Way-- She said she likes when artists travel around and do things DURING the album release since she gets energy/ideas while seeing the fans.

It's admirable, but unfortunately with her illness, two eras now (J/BTW) have shown she can't sustain that model anymore. 

TEANUS
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

We're asking for this since Born This Way's Judas/TEOG

Ugh true. I will say the Joanne era showed promise that they’re learning...slowly. The lack of Spotify work could be seen that maybe they didn’t find it appealing for spotify’s/ streaming in general’s market. Poppier music would yield better results from promo. 

However, the Apple partnership,Carpool Karaoke, AMAs x2, and Grammys x2 at least show they gave their head in the right place (most of the time). The rollout for Joanne was ‘nice’. Turn it up a notch on streaming and a commercial or two and you have a solid promo plan

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived