Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Supersonic

Troy Carter is rumored to leave Spotify over the R. Kelly censorship. That monster that said that Bobby pushed Gaga to do DWUW with R. Kelly is SHAKING in his boots right now.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoebe Buffay
Just now, Supersonic said:

Troy Carter is rumored to leave Spotify over the R. Kelly censorship. That monster that said that Bobby pushed Gaga to do DWUW with R. Kelly is SHAKING in his boots right now.

I'm ready for those 1B streams for the lead single from LG6.fall9.gif

freebit
1 hour ago, asana15 said:

Haters can't take all the good happening around ASIB so far, so they're starting the so-called "counter-programming" - a smearing campaign of their own.

PS: this is just FYI. I don't want to give this trash any more attention.

I read that earlier to catch up with the RPF, and it's so unsurprising. We should definitely be prepared for negative propaganda (they'll also be submitting posts to CDAN). BTW, BG and CDAN are the same places I keep repeatedly telling others on here not to believe - any site that accepts posts from anyone and posts so prolifically is bs. As much as I dislike her, Laineygossip's garbage ass is the only one that's remotely believable when it comes to gossip and blinds.

38 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Honestly, I doubt that Interscope wants Gaga on TTH. They're not making any money off the songs that are on TTH as long as they're on and Million Reasons outstreamed The Cure which has been on the list for quite some time.

Gaga is probably the only artist that can pull decent Spotify numbers without payola from Interscope, she's still their cash cow and as of now, it seems more profitable to let Gaga's music float around on Spotify freely than get her into big playlists.

Ooh, that's interesting. I still hope that they get her on TTH if the next one is catchy or has a remotely popular sound. Streaming playlists have just become more & more crucial, even since TC IMO. 

ViviLittleM
10 hours ago, Triggered said:

apparently Tony was there too. 

Tomorrow BloodPop will join in to finish that smash tropical jazz trap soundtrack 

king Tony

Supersonic
24 minutes ago, Edible Cloud said:

cute

ysfTcoq.jpg

AIEmhXe.jpg

That is actually a gorgeous bold color. I can't believe Gaga makes a 92 year old man develop his style and experiment. Their close friendship is so cool :excited2:

Supersonic
29 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

oh my god :rip: i was googling "gaga" to see any tabloid news about her and this popped up on google:

GOING GAGA: Katy Perry keeps ripping off Lady Gaga’s outfits… and here’s the evidence

the article is a bunch of pics too :air: alright WHO HERE IS A FREELANCE WRITER for the sun? dfiosdifn

I orginally wanted to say that Gaga is Aquaria and Katy is Cracker but that's kinda mean towards Cracker. Katy is Biblegirl666

LePetitGAGABLover
8 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

king Tony

Disappointed but not surprised. If CTC2 news comes before any news of ASIB soundtrack or LG6 imah start a riot.:vegas:

ryanripley

why do ppl actually think a whole jazz album is coming

tumblr_oqbehsLTKW1u6n38po1_250.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

rumours
Just now, ryanripley said:

why do ppl actually think a whole jazz album is coming

tumblr_oqbehsLTKW1u6n38po1_250.gif

Don’t ruin my fantasy.

I need another Jazz album with Tony. 

#2018radioisours

giskardsb
37 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Don’t ruin my fantasy.

I need another Jazz album with Tony. 

#2018radioisours

me too, and he isn't getting any younger.

LetsGetHigh

Just a reminder that you do not own Gaga and she does what she wants, not 👏 what 👏 you 👏 want 👏 @ 👏 all 👏 the 👏 selfish 👏 twitter 👏 fans

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived