Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Babel
1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

apparently Tony was there too. 

Tomorrow BloodPop will join in to finish that smash tropical jazz trap soundtrack 

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

39 pages :vegas:

if this thread actually hits 1000 before ASIB trailer :vegas: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Ray of Light
2 hours ago, Americano said:

becomes too old to get played on radio :gaycat:

Becomes?

:selena:

Edit: waiT, I forgot about a Million Spins :chica:

OBEY

so i have 4 Shawn Mendes albums bc i got a tour ticket + three piece of clothing :air: get that #1

TEANUS

I wish Gaga would do what Taylor does on her tour by replacing a track every show with a different throwback/ fan favorite. It keeps the fans even more interested and creates more buzz on Twitter and such when a song that hasn't been performed in years is performed. Or even switch it up a little every leg, for example like "June 12 Gaga performed Joanne on piano while June 15 she performed Speechless. Or, "in Europe Come to Mama was replaced with an acoustic version of ARTPOP". Have the fans vote the day of the show 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

GagaOhhLaLa

Guys.... A radio just played The edge of glory... That's my first time hearing it... They only play

Just Dance, poker face, paparazzi, and Bad Romance

Carre

On Thursday in Spain they put Bad Romance on a show in the afternoon and then in the evening they put Alejandro in Survivor Spain, the most watched program in Spain.

Relevance :firega:

Gypsy Life
11 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

Get that money!

That should be enough to cover one week at #1 on TTH for the new single, plus the cover. 

asana15

Haters can't take all the good happening around ASIB so far, so they're starting the so-called "counter-programming" - a smearing campaign of their own.

PS: this is just FYI. I don't want to give this trash any more attention.

JevyDuty
14 minutes ago, asana15 said:

Haters cannot take all the good happening around ASIB so far, so they're starting the so-called "counter-programming" - a smearing campaign of their own.

PS: it's just FYI. I don't want to give this trash any more attention.

If it's as good as the REAL Rumors indicate.... then this will surely only help the movie because the haters will definitely want to see a disaster.

Imagine thinking something is horrible and training yourself to think it and then forcefully being taken out of that box because the movie is that good. Those people end up being very vocal about their transition and how they now love Lady GayGay:huntyga:

Supersonic
37 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

That should be enough to cover one week at #1 on TTH for the new single, plus the cover. 

Honestly, I doubt that Interscope wants Gaga on TTH. They're not making any money off the songs that are on TTH as long as they're on and Million Reasons outstreamed The Cure which has been on the list for quite some time.

Gaga is probably the only artist that can pull decent Spotify numbers without payola from Interscope, she's still their cash cow and as of now, it seems more profitable to let Gaga's music float around on Spotify freely than get her into big playlists.

asana15
1 minute ago, JevyDuty said:

If it's as good as the REAL Rumors indicate.... then this will surely only help the movie because the haters will definitely want to see a disaster.

Imagine thinking something is horrible and training yourself to think it and then forcefully being taken out of that box because the movie is that good. Those people end up being very vocal about their transition and how they now love Lady GayGay:huntyga:

Yeah, I know what you mean. Succès de scandale or there's no such thing as bad publicity (it used to be true, but now it depends...)

Supersonic

Also kii at BTS being predicted to debut at #1 with 135k SPS.

Hate their music, but I love seeing racists fume.

nattuggla
5 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Honestly, I doubt that Interscope wants Gaga on TTH. They're not making any money off the songs that are on TTH as long as they're on and Million Reasons outstreamed The Cure which has been on the list for quite some time.

Gaga is probably the only artist that can pull decent Spotify numbers without payola from Interscope, she's still their cash cow and as of now, it seems more profitable to let Gaga's music float around on Spotify freely than get her into big playlists.

I wonder was there ever a song becoming a streaming hit without (prior) huge playlist support? 

Supersonic
4 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

I wonder was there ever a song becoming a streaming hit without huge playlist support? 

:sis:

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived