Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Miaou
21 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

twitter is suspending people that are younger than 16 

Great. Katy Perry, Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift will see their followers go really down so Gaga could catch them up really fast and get back her throne :whitney:

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mister max
10 minutes ago, OBEY said:

There’s 3 ads for shawn’s tour on my ggd page atm.

wig

Still cant believe he sold out Sportpaleis, Antwerp in 5 minutes or so :air:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

ryanripley
Just now, SexyBat said:

Great. Katy Perry, Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift will see their followers go really down so Gaga could catch them up really fast and get back her throne :whitney:

gaga's loss isn't that bad tbh, her average is still green

miss swift however... :vegas:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

OBEY
Just now, mister max said:

Still cant believe he sold out Sportpaleis, Antwerp in 5 minutes or so :air:

a tour force, coming for JWT’s gross?

LGMonster95
15 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

here for it, cheers to the end of twitter :vegas:

now stans can go back into hiding :vegas:

myspace can make her comeback :vegas:

yeah and Gaga and her fans will go on facebook or on LMs i guess lol not here for this mess.

And beside that I didn't wasted my time to make 24k followers and 23 Gaga notices for nothing in the past 7 years

OBEY

Am

i the only one that likes cardi’s I like it but the features ruin it for me? theyre way too long. i need more cardi on that bop. radio edit released to itunes soon plz

Miaou

Million Reasons on Youtube : 

Music Video : 132,9 M views

Audio : 75,6 M views

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Performance : 34 M views

A fan made video about official lyrics : 15,4 M views

Royal Variety Performance : 13 M views 

American Music Awards 2016 live : 9,3 M views

Live from the Bud Light and Dive Bar Tour : 6,8 M views 

Another fan made video about the lyrics : 2,9 M views

Live at C'Cauet on NRJ : 530K views  

Live from the Super Bowl 2017 (only MR) : 1,8 M views 

Live on Alan Carr's Happy Hour : 800K views

Live at SNL (Mic Feed/Vocals only) : 2 M views 

Behind the Scene from the Super Bowl : 2 M views 

Another fan made video about the lyrics : 2,4 M views 

Again, Another fan made video about the lyrics : 2,5 M views 

Total : 301,9 M views from Youtube 

Spotify : 218 M streams 

Total (Youtube + Spotify ) : 519,9 M streams 

Whew not bad at all for a pop-country local hit :vegas:

200w.gif

Zaskar
4 minutes ago, SexyBat said:

A fan made video about official lyrics : 15,4 M views

Another fan made video about the lyrics : 2,9 M views

Another fan made video about the lyrics : 2,4 M views 

Again, Another fan made video about the lyrics : 2,5 M views

:air: :air: :air:

asana15

@PanPikus

@Kimblue

@ryanripley

@SexyBat

"Europe’s highly anticipated new privacy law, the General Data Protection Regulation, went into effect Friday, a law that will impact virtually every technology company worldwide.

Companies that fail to comply could face financial penalties as high as 4 percent of their annual revenue. For companies like Facebook, Google, Twitter and Apple, that could amount to billions of dollars in fines."

They're deleting everything and everyone who can even remotely could be in violation of their newly updated privacy settings.

It's also a topic of discussion on major business channels here in the US like CNBC, Bloomberg... 

https://www.recode.net/2018/5/25/17387036/gdpr-europe-eu-tech-facebook-twitter-google-new-privacy-law

ryanripley
1 minute ago, asana15 said:

@PanPikus

@Kimblue

@ryanripley

@SexyBat

"Europe’s highly anticipated new privacy law, the General Data Protection Regulation, went into effect Friday, a law that will impact virtually every technology company worldwide.

Companies that fail to comply could face financial penalties as high as 4 percent of their annual revenue. For companies like Facebook, Google, Twitter and Apple, that could amount to billions of dollars in fines."

They're deleting everything and everyone who can even remotely could be in violation of their updated privacy settings.

https://www.recode.net/2018/5/25/17387036/gdpr-europe-eu-tech-facebook-twitter-google-new-privacy-law

tumblr_odbz1bTdma1u6n38po1_250.gif

Kimblue
5 minutes ago, asana15 said:

@PanPikus

@Kimblue

@ryanripley

@SexyBat

They're deleting everything and everyone who can even remotely could be in violation of their updated privacy settings.

It's also a topic of discussion on major business channels here in the US like CNBC, Bloomberg... 

Dang

Miaou
33 minutes ago, asana15 said:

@PanPikus

@Kimblue

@ryanripley

@SexyBat

They're deleting everything and everyone who can even remotely could be in violation of their newly updated privacy settings.

vkbek.gif

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, Triggered said:

tbDo1hU.gif

qv8cu.jpg

little legend
1 hour ago, LGMonster95 said:

I actually lost almost 100 followers since last night, twitter is suspending people that are younger than 16 

Oh wow 

It looks that Katy will lose all of her followers :stalkga:

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived