I am in the process of making a BANGER.

Hoss

Is Hoss' newest track a banger?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Is Hoss' newest track a banger?

• YASSSSS daddy keep working on it
    • Nah fam u blow. Abandon music foreva :poot:

Featured Posts

Okay guys. So some of you might know that I posted a track that I had been working on called 'Money'. The production on the first one was decent, but nothing compared to what I am working on now. 

This song is coming along so well :giveup: It sounds like an illuminati Satanist club banger and I'm LIVING for it. Almost like Bloody Mary on steroids. I almost **** myself when I played it with good headphones in. I can't believe that I made this myself and it is only my second beat. 

This is extremely far from the final version. I only have about a fourth of the song done, but I wanted to share it with you to see if you guys liked it or not. 

My favorite part is the second half of the chorus, it goes IN :giveup: literally gave me chills. 

Start the song at 0:30. Ignore the annoyingly long intro that I need to redo. 

So did I just make a banger or did I not? :lolga: #ReplySnap 

Chromatic

It's amazing! Though, I think from 0:57 to 1:12 there are to many sounds going on. Excited to hear the final result!

2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

It's amazing! Though, I think from 0:57 to 1:12 there are to many sounds going on. Excited to hear the final result!

Thank you!!! And yes I agree. I will definitely clean that part up :) Should I take out the choir in the back?

Chromatic
3 minutes ago, Hoss said:

Thank you!!! And yes I agree. I will definitely clean that part up :) Should I take out the choir in the back?

I have no clue on music production, but I think, removing some of the instrumentals, would give it a more smooth sound. 

If you need someone to do a cover artwork, message me! And keep us updated.

this is really good!  I like this more than Money and I can't believe it's only your second try :0 you could experiment with muffling some of the bass etc and I think that would sound really cool :lolly:

edit: this with the lyrics of Money reworked a bit would actually be a very interesting concept and very Gaga-esque

heauxmatica

6 minutes ago, melon said:

this is really good!  I like this more than Money and I can't believe it's only your second try :0 you could experiment with muffling some of the bass etc and I think that would sound really cool :lolly:

edit: this with the lyrics of Money reworked a bit would actually be a very interesting concept and very Gaga-esque

Thank you!! :giveup: and I actually already wrote the song that’s supposed to go with this 

7 minutes ago, fabskt said:

oh I Love this beat! What did you use to make it? Can't wait to hear it when it's done

Thank you so much! I used FL Studio 12. And of course, I will definitely post the full version when it’s done :) 

0:30-0:57 reminds sounds like the satanic version of the car interlude and I love it :music:

The rest is a bit loud and chaotic but I don't know **** at music and with lyrics on it it can sound awesome 

I love this idea! All I'd say is towards the end, some of the elements are a bit too loud and I'd change the kick sample but apparent from that, this is great :firega:

Archived