Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did you loved the 3 videos from the Joanne era??

FrankGutz

Did you liked the videos of the era?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Did you?

• YAAAS!!! Perfect Illusion / John Wayne / Hoanne slays
    • No, those are trash
    • But where's the DWUW video?
    • Slay me Hoanne!! Cant wait to see the full thing
    • Yaaasss!! PI slays, gimme that seizures kween!!!
    • John Wayne slays, the rest noT

Featured Posts

Tom Nook
4 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

@Haroon how can i erase someone elses post?

This is an unholy POST, lieeees, lieees, lieeees!!!

tenor.gif

I work for GOD, and i wont accept this unholy news!!

tenor.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=5057750

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chris Evans

yes especially John Wayne 

MR isn't as bad as people make it seem I think it's just because we've already seen some of it in the Apple music commercial it wasn't as exciting of a release but this version is great

otherwise this is her most cohesive era of videos my favorite era of videos is still BTW though

LMSince2008

Millions Reasons MV is one of her most artistic video.Where have you been mosters?

#2018radioisours

GagasPussy

Perfect Illusion. One of her best songs. Decent music video. I have watched a couple of times. It could have been better especially considering it was her comeback lead single. The scenes were too repetitive and lack replay value.  I loved how chaotic and trippy it was but it was missing a storyline and a theatrical component found in Gaga's videos.

The Million Reasons video has no replay value for me. Love the song. Beautiful ballad. The First Gaga music video that I was not addicted to.

John Wayne is the best video of this era and the best Gaga video in a long time (since masterpiece GUY). Gave me Fame monster/Fame era tease.  It was Joanne asethically but Gaga possessing over her body. The theatrical popstar returned.

This is Gaga's weakest era visually because the character Joanne is amazing musically but VISUALLY IS NOT Interesting to showcase without the Gaga aspects: theatrics, shock value,  and choreography .Thats why John wayne had best video. Stayed true to Lady Gaga original persona and format that made her videos popping.

Gaga should have been more ambitious visually during the Joanne era. This album meant a lot of her since it was inspired by her aunt. She could have given us visual LP or movie. Not every song needed a high budget video. I don't think it is that expensive for her to create and shoot an LP visual album. Beyonce did it twice. She could have really told a story with this album and brought it to life on screen.

DiscoStyx

perfect illusion slays my whole existence, john wayne is highly overrated (a telephone wannabe as you said), and I'm excited to see what she has for Joanne

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

Perfect Illusion was okay. It just had no replay value. The video kinda looks like No Doubt’s “New” which was also a flop lead.

Million Reasons was cringey.

John Wayne was amazing. I just couldn’t get invested since it wasn’t an actual single and didn’t get an era.

Joanne looks like it’s going to have a beautiful video though.

I still think she should’ve squeezed videos for A-YO, DIC and Diamond Heart and made the era a little more visual. Even if they wouldn’t be singles.

BYE

FrankGutz
42 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I like them all including Meltdown Reasons.

lol no

ea37fee3624e98ff9228a5a4ff210d04.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz
1 hour ago, Mister Gaga said:

No. I have a feeling i'll like the Joanne MV tho

same, lets wait tho

1 hour ago, GagasPussy said:

This is Gaga's weakest era visually because the character Joanne is amazing musically but VISUALLY IS NOT Interesting to showcase without the Gaga aspects: theatrics, shock value,  and choreography .Thats why John wayne had best video. Stayed true to Lady Gaga original persona and format that made her videos popping.

Gaga should have been more ambitious visually during the Joanne era. This album meant a lot of her since it was inspired by her aunt. She could have given us visual LP or movie. Not every song needed a high budget video. I don't think it is that expensive for her to create and shoot an LP visual album. Beyonce did it twice. She could have really told a story with this album and brought it to life on screen.

AgRih :applause:

1 hour ago, gaganow said:

perfect illusion slays my whole existence, john wayne is highly overrated (a telephone wannabe as you said), and I'm excited to see what she has for Joanne

ikr, tho JW is lowkey cute after some boring videos :cryga:

4 minutes ago, Phlop said:

Perfect Illusion was okay. It just had no replay value. The video kinda looks like No Doubt’s “New” which was also a flop lead.

Million Reasons was cringey.

John Wayne was amazing. I just couldn’t get invested since it wasn’t an actual single and didn’t get an era.

Joanne looks like it’s going to have a beautiful video though.

I still think she should’ve squeezed videos for A-YO, DIC and Diamond Heart and made the era a little more visual. Even if they wouldn’t be singles.

Thats why i lowkey liked the PI video lol

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

WeDontStop

I keep reading MR as "Mad Romance" even though no such song exists and it's driving me insane :derpga:

i got the boys in dubai

Archived