LG6 WILL be out in 2018

theahsfan

Featured Posts

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jaXXXon
10 hours ago, theahsfan said:

Why would they tweet #2018RadioIsOurs if they knew it was gonna be coming out in 2019?

Joanne took 6 months to make. If she releases the first single in like April and finishes the album by May or even before then she'd have worked on LG6 for over 6 months 

After the JWT finishes in Feb she'd literally be doing nothing for 7 or more months up until Oct/Nov when the residency starts

Yes she said she wanted a rest but I personally don't think this is the case anymore, and even if she did have a rest then she could pull a Glory and give the album minimal promotion

WHY would they kick start a new residency in 2018 when the album's out in 2019? Why perform one version of the show for a few months and then completely change it when the album comes out? it's not worth it

Stop using ASIB as a reason why LG6 can't happen in 2018. She'll literally only be spending a couple of weeks promoting it at the most and that'll be it. The soundtrack doesn't count as a huge Gaga album like LG6 would because she's not gonna be on tour for it or promoting it or anything is she?

I'm literally just tired of people saying it'll be out in 2019 when it's so blatant it'll be out this year:saladga:

You think anyone wants her to "pull a Glory"??? We want a good album but we also want that album to chart well and be her comeback. The f_ck we need a Glory for?!

Also, in terms of LG6 this is why I've always been saying LG6 is the ASIB soundtrack (heard a rumor some months back) and will be her Bodyguard, which would make PERFECT sense considering now that she's releasing yet another single from Joanne, April will be too short of a time span to release a new single from a new album.

Most logical and clever business model would be this:

Beginning of 2018: Last 'Joanne' single

Late 2018: Lead single to ASIB aka. LG6

theahsfan
1 hour ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Remember the 8 songs she did with RedOne? Or the dozens she did with DJWS that never made to the album? :triggered: I mean, DJWS is her friend, they spend time together, and of course they are planning the next album, but "if you know Gaga" you should know it's not that easy to predict her releases. Even if they have worked on something, doesn't mean it's LG6 2018. It might be a standalone single 2018. Or she might end the JWT, spend her vacations somewhere or go to Vegas and completely change her idea for LG6. If you "know Gaga", you should be aware of this.

"the old Gaga is coming back". She doesn't need the "old Gaga" and if she does she'd basically go against everything she said over the last three years.

Take some time to be with herself and enjoy the perks of being a superstar who earns millions a year doesn't make her an old woman. Jesus, I'm not underestimating her. If you so really "know Gaga", you'd know she has a lot of love for her family and her homey life. You're so eager for new music and old Gaga back you're forgetting she's a person who happens to earn a lot of money and actually has shown signs of enjoying long breaks.

Obviously I know how disappointing it can be.. but it's better than being boring and not speculating or getting excited:saladga:

theahsfan
37 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

You think anyone wants her to "pull a Glory"??? We want a good album but we also want that album to chart well and be her comeback. The f_ck we need a Glory for?!

Also, in terms of LG6 this is why I've always been saying LG6 is the ASIB soundtrack (heard a rumor some months back) and will be her Bodyguard, which would make PERFECT sense considering now that she's releasing yet another single from Joanne, April will be too short of a time span to release a new single from a new album.

lmao.png

If that were the case why are they working on new music that obviously isn't ASIB?

and explain #2018radioisours? explain the producers who aren't involved in ASIB being present for the new music

ryanripley

new music is coming this year, there's not good reason why it wouldn't and those saying she's showing signs of resting are not paying attention

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley
40 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

LG6 is not ASIB :smh: 

it'll have too many other artists involved plus she's been working on new music way after they finished ASIB

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

SwissMonster
11 hours ago, GypsyVida said:

"A Is Star Born"

21227065_351535691941999_246687048571604

I cry 

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

SwissMonster

It’s that simple. If it’s not this year it won’t be out until the end of her residency. It would make no sense to put a new album out in the middle of her Vegas shows. If we don’t get LG6 between March and August (I think we get it in this time... at least I hope so:poot:) we don’t get it until 2020 :sure:

Maybe we get a new song :selena:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Bex Lightyear

I noticed she was exhausted during her concert in Belgium though. I really think her body needs a rest. She doesn’t use narcotics anymore to keep on going. She is a human being trying to look after her body and mind. :icega:

Or she was Mary Jane Holland in Amsterdam and just high, not exhausted. :trollga: 

There seems to be no sign of intelligent life anywhere

BabylonHooker

Maybe not an album but some new singles and full album will be out in the beginning of 2019:stalkga:

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

Enceladus
15 hours ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

THIS tbh. 

Part of the reason I joined GGD and enjoyed logging on was the rumors and speculation. The culture is very different now...

100% agreement !!!

GGD was so much fun (I wasn’t a member but I was lurking every day especially in pre eras)

now everyone is really pessimistic and not enjoyable.. :saladga:

Versace

I think We're getting an EP tbh (8 tracks like TFM) maybe Joanne Piano version as an iTunes or Japanese bonus track 

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Enceladus said:

100% agreement !!!

GGD was so much fun (I wasn’t a member but I was lurking every day especially in pre eras)

now everyone is really pessimistic and not enjoyable.. :saladga:

I wonder if it was just too many rumors/meltdowns and disappointment? I still live for rumors tho :laughga:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

Paper Gangsta
18 hours ago, darkness said:

They were talking about Joanne piano version when they used #2018radioisours

as if radio will touch it :rip: 

Paper Gangsta
7 hours ago, ryanripley said:

LG6 is not ASIB :smh: 

it'll have too many other artists involved plus she's been working on new music way after they finished ASIB

yeah it won't even be credited as Lady Gaga album on iTunes but Various Artist most likely (similar scenario like JT and Trolls soundtrack)

Archived