Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 WILL be out in 2018

theahsfan

Featured Posts

theahsfan
Just now, GypsyVida said:

6 months on one single song? :triggered:

She was literally in the studio October, November, December and she's been seen leaving one in LA in January

People are so stupid:saladga:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, theahsfan said:

it's true though, there's barely any speculation on here anymore without people banging on about meltdowns 

what's wrong with being excited? people just love dampening things with their pessimistic comments

THIS tbh. 

Part of the reason I joined GGD and enjoyed logging on was the rumors and speculation. The culture is very different now...

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

zakariah

LG6 WILL come out before the Vegas Residency in December 2018. It's the only thing they could use to promote the residency, Joanne would be way too old to be considered for promotional use by then. And ASIB is too much of a risk to use as a promotional campaign, mainly because we don't know if it'll be good or not.

Deepbreath
Just now, theahsfan said:

She was literally in the studio October, November, December and she's been seen leaving one in LA in January

People are so stupid:saladga:

Omg yo this is what you call meltdown right here, it’s not even that serious to be calling ppl stupid. It’s all speculations, you don’t know anything either.

and of course she’s working on an album, the problem is it may NOT be released this year. Chill omgoodness :triggered:

Scathach
Just now, Aquarius said:

LG6 WILL come out before the Vegas Residency in December 2018. It's the only thing they could use to promote the residency, Joanne would be way too old to be considered for promotional use by then. And ASIB is too much of a risk to use as a promotional campaign, mainly because we don't know if it'll be good or not.

We also don’t know if she can use ASIB songs for the residency... WB owns them.

Born To Slay

I agree. She'll d what Britney did and tie the album release to the residency beginning. Except that Gaga will promote her album and residency and not just do a few cute interviews.

RAMROD

Fake news. We all know this album will be out in 2020

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ I've Become A Notorious Being (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

zakariah
38 minutes ago, darkness said:

We also don’t know if she can use ASIB songs for the residency... WB owns them.

That too, almost forgot, ty

Raccoon
1 hour ago, AlexanderMagno said:

She might release one new song or two, but a new album? That demands a world tour.

That is actually not true.

Not every artist's album has a world tour. Sometimes there isn't even a TOUR. I can totally see her releasing an album and not touring it at all, and that's totally fine. Or even touring but with very few dates around the world while doing the residency (something like Britney did with the POM show but with more dates & places).

It's pretty obvious to me she's releasing something this year. Could be an EP, could be just a Greatest Hits album with revamped old hits & some new material to support the residency.

You guys have to chill a little. :chica:

It's just speculation. :usrs:

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

Mikey Monster

I believe something is coming this year. I don’t mind if I hype myself up at this point I love the hype cuz in the end Ik it won’t ever turn out the way it is in my head but I always end up loving the era ❤️

Mikey McCampbell

AlexanderMagno
9 hours ago, theahsfan said:

Why would producers who are clearly spending a lot of time with Gaga be tweeting about a Joanne remix? DJWS was also there with Mark Nilan Jr who did the piano for the remix, how does he come into the new version of it then? Why would they be spending months on a single song? No, they've been working hard on something more than just a piano version on Joanne 

and it's clear that the old Gaga is coming back, I'm pretty sure she said she wants to be a popstar again (yes Joanne was pop but not in the same vein as her older works) after the SB or Coachella and she's starting to dress in high fashion again. 

You CLEARLY don't know Gaga very well if you think she'd choose to spend 7 or 8 months "resting".. in 2013 when she'd broken her hip she wanted nothing more than to be with the fans and to be putting music out. She's not an old woman yet. She's an absolute force and don't you dare underestimate her. She's more than capable of resting as you put it and putting an album out at the same time 

Remember the 8 songs she did with RedOne? Or the dozens she did with DJWS that never made to the album? :triggered: I mean, DJWS is her friend, they spend time together, and of course they are planning the next album, but "if you know Gaga" you should know it's not that easy to predict her releases. Even if they have worked on something, doesn't mean it's LG6 2018. It might be a standalone single 2018. Or she might end the JWT, spend her vacations somewhere or go to Vegas and completely change her idea for LG6. If you "know Gaga", you should be aware of this.

"the old Gaga is coming back". She doesn't need the "old Gaga" and if she does she'd basically go against everything she said over the last three years.

Take some time to be with herself and enjoy the perks of being a superstar who earns millions a year doesn't make her an old woman. Jesus, I'm not underestimating her. If you so really "know Gaga", you'd know she has a lot of love for her family and her homey life. You're so eager for new music and old Gaga back you're forgetting she's a person who happens to earn a lot of money and actually has shown signs of enjoying long breaks.

AlexanderMagno
9 hours ago, theahsfan said:

meltdowns? You mean the GGD term for "being excited", which has somehow been surgically removed from many of you on here because the soul of Joanne has entered your body and made you boring af

lol really, for how long have you been around here? :ladyhaha: the ugly truth is that over the last I'd say three years pretty much everything that people got "excited about" ended up in huge meltdowns. So yes, it doesn't mean we don't get excited about Gaga, it means we'd rather wait patiently till something happens, rather than getting excited about every single tiny detail and theory just to end up getting disappointed. Stop calling us stupid or boring for not falling for the theories you are apparently very certain. Because what you are doing here is not getting excited for the possibility of new music, you're claiming you know how Gaga and her team thinks and you are sure things will go out the way you are thinking. That's not excitement. Go watch AHS and wait for new Gaga material. When it comes, it comes, 2018, 2019, 2020 or whenever.

LadyLuca
10 hours ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Because Joanne song will happen. That's what will hit the radio.

Sorry, I really don't believe in LG6 2018. I believe in LG6 2019, after the ASIB fever. It's not an excuse, you're talking about a woman who over the past two years has showed signs of wanting to rest for a while. She needs to. After a world tour (which, by the way, she had to postpone because of her pain), why would she immediately embark in a new era? She's not chasing the opportunities anymore! She has already made that very clear over the past few years. Why would you think "she said she wanted a rest but I personally don't think this is the case anymore"? That's the whole "my fans think everything is cryptic" all over again, where she clearly says one thing and people start questioning it. She wants to rest, that's it. An album with minimal promotion? We got Joanne. Sure, it got HUGE performances (Superbowl, Victoria Secret), but if you remember correctly it was overall a pretty peaceful promotion. The lead single got almost no promo at all.

So what if Joanne took 6 months? We still had to wait a lot more than that.

And yes, she could start a Vegas residency without a new album. Because yes, it will probably be something for the hits and the jazz covers. She might release one new song or two, but a new album? That demands a world tour.

After all, Gaga has already proven she's a tour force, doesn't need a new album to justify new concerts.

Look, I'm not saying I'm right, but at least I'm not reading what's not there.

Stop being so stubborn.

I could not agree more.

2018 is way to early.... Gaga has done so much in 2017. We always just see the result as perfomances. part of her work is to create and rehearse. So she can really take a break imo

Im fine with 2019

Archived