• Last Reply
Scathach
Just now, sipthistea said:

That hashtag is not about LG6

It's about DJWS new album :triggered:

Or bloodpop new album...

laughinjack
20 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Why would they tweet #2018RadioIsOurs if they knew it was gonna be coming out in 2019?

Joanne took 6 months to make. If she releases the first single in like April and finishes the album by May or even before then she'd have worked on LG6 for over 6 months 

After the JWT finishes in Feb she'd literally be doing nothing for 7 or more months up until Oct/Nov when the residency starts

Yes she said she wanted a rest but I personally don't think this is the case anymore, and even if she did have a rest then she could pull a Glory and give the album minimal promotion

WHY would they kick start a new residency in 2018 when the album's out in 2019? Why perform one version of the show for a few months and then completely change it when the album comes out? it's not worth it

Stop using ASIB as a reason why LG6 can't happen in 2018. She'll literally only be spending a couple of weeks promoting it at the most and that'll be it. The soundtrack doesn't count as a huge Gaga album like LG6 would because she's not gonna be on tour for it or promoting it or anything is she?

I'm literally just tired of people saying it'll be out in 2019 when it's so blatant it'll be out this year:saladga:

I hope so i'm honestly having a joanne come down lol I'm going to the tour in like 5 days and god knows what I'll do when it's over just cry whilst watching potato low quality clips on youtube :cryga: I need something new to obsess over 

theahsfan
2 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Because Joanne song will happen. That's what will hit the radio.

Sorry, I really don't believe in LG6 2018. I believe in LG6 2019, after the ASIB fever. It's not an excuse, you're talking about a woman who over the past two years has showed signs of wanting to rest for a while. She needs to. After a world tour (which, by the way, she had to postpone because of her pain), why would she immediately embark in a new era? She's not chasing the opportunities anymore! She has already made that very clear over the past few years. Why would you think "she said she wanted a rest but I personally don't think this is the case anymore"? That's the whole "my fans think everything is cryptic" all over again, where she clearly says one thing and people start questioning it. She wants to rest, that's it. An album with minimal promotion? We got Joanne. Sure, it got HUGE performances (Superbowl, Victoria Secret), but if you remember correctly it was overall a pretty peaceful promotion. The lead single got almost no promo at all.

So what if Joanne took 6 months? We still had to wait a lot more than that.

And yes, she could start a Vegas residency without a new album. Because yes, it will probably be something for the hits and the jazz covers. She might release one new song or two, but a new album? That demands a world tour.

After all, Gaga has already proven she's a tour force, doesn't need a new album to justify new concerts.

Look, I'm not saying I'm right, but at least I'm not reading what's not there.

Stop being so stubborn.

Why would producers who are clearly spending a lot of time with Gaga be tweeting about a Joanne remix? DJWS was also there with Mark Nilan Jr who did the piano for the remix, how does he come into the new version of it then? Why would they be spending months on a single song? No, they've been working hard on something more than just a piano version on Joanne 

and it's clear that the old Gaga is coming back, I'm pretty sure she said she wants to be a popstar again (yes Joanne was pop but not in the same vein as her older works) after the SB or Coachella and she's starting to dress in high fashion again. 

You CLEARLY don't know Gaga very well if you think she'd choose to spend 7 or 8 months "resting".. in 2013 when she'd broken her hip she wanted nothing more than to be with the fans and to be putting music out. She's not an old woman yet. She's an absolute force and don't you dare underestimate her. She's more than capable of resting as you put it and putting an album out at the same time 

theahsfan
6 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

5 minutes ago, darkness said:

Or bloodpop new album...

Y'all are laughable

Deepbreath

Maybe he meant ours as in his other projects as well? Idk. Just trying to avoid y’all some meltdowns :triggered:

GypsyVida
1 minute ago, Deepbreath said:

Maybe he meant ours as in his other projects as well? Idk. Just trying to avoid y’all some meltdowns :triggered:

Nah because why would DJWS, Bloodpop, and Gaga be in his project?

Stream COWBOY CARTER

theahsfan
1 minute ago, Deepbreath said:

meltdowns? You mean the GGD term for "being excited", which has somehow been surgically removed from many of you on here because the soul of Joanne has entered your body and made you boring af

Scathach
Just now, theahsfan said:

Y'all are laughable

We will see who is more laughable on Jan 1st 2019 when Gaga didn’t release LG6 in 2018 and you will be making threads « LG6 COMING IN SOON » :trollga:

Deepbreath
Just now, GypsyVida said:

Well it doesn’t exclude the fact that she could release another single a la the Cure tbh. 

theahsfan
Just now, GypsyVida said:

and as if we're gonna be seeing DJ White Shadow ft Lady Gaga on radios anytime soon:ladyhaha:

Deepbreath
1 minute ago, theahsfan said:

meltdowns? You mean the GGD term for "being excited", which has somehow been surgically removed from many of you on here because the soul of Joanne has entered your body and made you boring af

Well jeez, kindness please :triggered:

and we all still get excited, meltdowns is what happens AFTER the excitement was for not what was “expected” :triggered:

BlingNotTheMusic
10 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Receipts?

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

GypsyVida
Just now, Deepbreath said:

Well it doesn’t exclude the fact that she could release another single a la the Cure tbh. 

6 months on one single song? :triggered:

Stream COWBOY CARTER

theahsfan
Just now, Deepbreath said:

Well jeez, kindness please :triggered:

it's true though, there's barely any speculation on here anymore without people banging on about meltdowns 

what's wrong with being excited? people just love dampening things with their pessimistic comments

Archived