Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

If radio supports Joanne, it will be a hit

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

I have no doubt that if radio supports Joanne it will be a hit. The new version already has better vocals than the original and it also has an amplified emotional impact. Joanne is relatable to anyone that misses someone, and on top of that it has a beautiful but still catchy chorus. Gaga will give it the initial boost at the Grammys, but it won't do much after that if radio does not support it. But if the radio does support it, I am sure many people will like it and start streaming it and buying it.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nswain1110

I agree - Soccer moms around the world would unite over this ballad. You won't see a dry eye in any minivan. 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

LateToCult

I think radio will play it if her label actually pushes for it. If it were to become a hit though it would need some impressive sales because Spotify probably won’t put it on any playlist.

and i oop
5 minutes ago, nswain1110 said:

I agree - Soccer moms around the world would unite over this ballad. You won't see a dry eye in any minivan. 

I love that last part :ladyhaha:

AlexanderMagno

You don't say :oprah:

No shade, but almost every song that gets lots of radio airplay becomes a hit. Radio is still very important, mostly because it inserts the song into people's minds. So... Of course it will be a hit if radio supports it.

The real discussion is, will the radio support it?

Supersonic
3 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

If G.U.Y. wasn't then Joanne will be as dead as the person who inspired it

Salty that none of your fake insiders predicted this?

nswain1110
Just now, AlexanderMagno said:

No shade, but almost every song that gets lots of radio airplay becomes a hit. Radio is still very important, mostly because it inserts the song into people's minds. So... Of course it will be a hit if radio supports it.

Sure but before that can even happen, the question is "Will her label push it to radio"?  

I really hope they do. 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

LateToCult
1 minute ago, AlexanderMagno said:

No because that requires Bobby, Gaga, and her label to have a plan. :ladyhaha:

theahsfan
4 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Salty that none of your fake insiders predicted this?

Uhhhh no because they did actually:ladyhaha::wub:

Archived