💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Recording Academy quoting Gaga

Rifek

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, hellothing said:

I don't understand why you guys are leaving out Lust for Life. It's a tremendously solid album which is absolutely relevant in the context of Trump's America. That album had me in tears as much as Joanne had. Also, the storytelling is superb. Watch it be an upset win. Bookmark me.

OH NO WE DIDN'T FORGET ABOUT MS LANA!!!

if we're being real though the recording academy have always snubbed Lana so I'm surprised they even gave her a nomination. Lana isn't a favourite in this category (even though she should be) so she's not as likely to win but if she does I'd be just as happy. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quartz
2 minutes ago, nswain1110 said:

I do stan Lana, but no one deserves a Grammy win (in those 2 categories) more than Kesha. It's her time. It's what she deserves. 

Praying was very good. I would like her to get a Grammy for that. It sparked the combustion of the MeToo movement. The album though... It's not solid enough for a Grammy, at least in my opinion.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Quartz
3 minutes ago, mamo said:

OH NO WE DIDN'T FORGET ABOUT MS LANA!!!

if we're being real though the recording academy have always snubbed Lana so I'm surprised they even gave her a nomination. Lana isn't a favourite in this category (even though she should be) so she's not as likely to win but if she does I'd be just as happy. 

That's the thing, she doesn't fit any box today. That's why I was pleasantly surprised she was nominated for POP. She's different and being different is being celebrated more and more. Yes the Grammys are little late with the progress; but, they're progressing nonetheless. I have hope, but like you, I'm also happy she's nominated. It's a start.

nswain1110
Just now, hellothing said:

Praying was very good. I would like her to get a Grammy for that. It sparked the combustion of the MeToo movement. The album though... It's not solid enough for a Grammy, at least in my opinion.

Fair enough - I prefer Lana's songwriting in Lust For Life. I'd honestly be happy for any of the the three to win (Gaga, Lana, Kesha), but if the Grammy goes to Ginger Toad.... I'll lose it. 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

Quartz
1 minute ago, nswain1110 said:

Fair enough - I prefer Lana's songwriting in Lust For Life. I'd honestly be happy for any of the the three to win (Gaga, Lana, Kesha), but if the Grammy goes to Ginger Toad.... I'll lose it. 

We agree in that regard XD Ed's arrogance doesn't prompt recognition.

4 minutes ago, nswain1110 said:

I think we can all agree if that dude wins...all hell will break loose.

never have I ever seen someone so overhyped as him.

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Please delete that pic

Also you guys need to stop getting so excited. The producers use the biggest names for ratings/promotion. Always been that way. Even last year, you'd think Beyonce would have won like 5 Grammys the way to used her name.

DoremonLove

I need gaga to win one grammy i wont be able to handle if she didnt win any. Plus i have never seen her win a grammy someone give it to her already:noparty:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Mirages
6 hours ago, ELEMENTALITY said:

I don't even know why Coldplay is nominated because thats an EP, not an album. 

Pop Vocal Album Grammy winning EP The Fame Monster says hi :ladyhaha:

Tho Coldplay's album is just boring so that's why I don't get it got nominated :cryga:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Irrelevant
8 hours ago, moonsago said:

They’ve been milking her attendence and nominations the most, if they DON’T give her those two motherfing grammys I’m gonna snap :saladga:

but they wil :wub:

i hope gaga gets one grammy, cause i really want kesha to get the other one.

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

lovespent

It breaks my heart that Joanne and Lust For Life are nominated in the same category because they both deserve to win. 

It's ridiculous that Lana doesn't have a grammy yet but I don't think she will get one this time either. And I think it's safe to assume Gaga's getting at least one. Ed definitely won't win after his bitter comment, especially considering he's music is basic AF :trollga: 

Economy
On 24/01/2018 at 7:09 PM, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

We don’t want unnecessary posts:interestinga: We want Grammys:bon:

tumblr_inline_mhm17qsG8O1qz4rgp.gif

I still can't believe she's not 35 :air:

RAYA.core

What about for stage performance? dont they include superbowl or did that pass already?

giphy.gif

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Archived