Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

The best Gaga thread you'll read in 2018

mezzanine

Featured Posts

mezzanine

So I was just checking twitter and I've found this thread... :toofunny: trust me it worths a read, I was going to screenshot everything but it's just too much

papergangstas

:ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

moonsago

Am I the only one who isn’t laughing at this? I feel so sorry for the guy, just by the way he wrote all his messages he seemed be have some sort of ‘problem’ and I don’t want to seem like an asshole and imply something that might not be true and hurtful but his messages were weird and not because they were poorly written but because he was contradicting himself in the same sentence and jumped from an idea to another so quick and it all seemed so random. And scamming someone is not funny I’m sorry to piss on ya’lls party but that’s just not okay and it looks poorly on Gaga too. 

mezzanine

well the worst thing that can happen is that he ends jerking off with hot gaga pics, and this way he didn't have to use more data to find them, so if he's really a homeless man, he saved some GB

Archived