Jump to content
politics

Sessions interviewed by Mueller in Russia investigation


Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince
3 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Eye do naut recoll mistah muoola

Mueller: - 

Sessions: I do not recaw 

Link to post
Share on other sites

calmar
18 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Mueller: - 

Sessions: I do not recaw 

Sessions: It depayunds awn wut yo definition af "eez" is.

Link to post
Share on other sites

rumours
45 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Eye do naut recoll mistah muoola

Mess. :toofunny:

I sat for a solid 10-15 seconds pondering what "language" you were communicating in.

Link to post
Share on other sites

That J
1 hour ago, FATCAT said:

Eye do naut recoll mistah muoola

*DEAD*

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...