event

Britney Spears "Piece of Me" European Tour

EdX

Featured Posts

The Child
5 hours ago, Gagi said:

In France

original.gif

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Magneto said:

Also, why is she saying she's coming to Europe and the U.K.? They left the union, not the continent :toofunny:

UK-Independence-Party-UKIP-leader-Nigel-

when you're gone i'll still be bloody mary

Florian
9 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

If she’s not gonna come to France, she can **** off honestly. :bye:

She should come to practice her French tbh. Coupure Électrique was... something...

Bellatrix
3 hours ago, Magneto said:

Also, why is she saying she's coming to Europe and the U.K.? They left the union, not the continent :toofunny:

That's pretty common among American artists. It was the same with Katy and Madonna I think.

I guess European geography is irrelevant to the US :toofunny: 

The Louvre

That Antwerp date gonna be packed without Amsterdam or Paris dates

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

MonSwiftAnton

I laughed so hard when I saw where in Sweden she would perform. It's the 49th biggest city in the country. :laughga:

Laceface
6 hours ago, Magneto said:

American doesn't do geography or care for countries other than it's own :derpga:

Born To Slay
7 hours ago, Magneto said:

I find is strange as well. It'd be like saying I'm going to America and California 

brit4ever
9 hours ago, lego said:

omg I’m seeing metal fans and Metal Hammer editor being all excited about this tour. :air:

Britney is everyone's guilty pleasure artists, everyone likes her music, it's a law of nature. :firega: 

On 1/23/2018 at 5:21 PM, Magneto said:

So USian of her. :toofunny:

Brian Newman

I'm hoping to get Mohegan tickets today because I saw her Circus tour there back in 2009. I will absolutely die to see this show in that tiny arena. :cryga:

Archived