Lady Gagain Vegas
🎤 Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets 🎤
politics

Trump supporter threatens CNN with mass shooting

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

The man threatened CNN operators in 22 separate phone calls on Jan. 9 and 10, in which he allegedly called the network “Fake News” and threatened CNN employees with violence, Atlanta CBSaffiliate WGCL-TV reported. “I’m coming to gun you all down,” he reportedly said.

“I’m smarter than you. More powerful than you. I have more guns than you. More manpower. Your cast is about to get gunned down in a matter of hours,” the man allegedly told a CNN operator, according to WGCL-TV. “I am coming to Georgia right now to go to the CNN headquarters to f—ing gun every single last one of you.”

Edited by Morphine Prince
I got two red pills to take the blues away.
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 2

FrankGutz
13 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

“I’m smarter than you. More powerful than you. I have more guns than you. More manpower. Your cast is about to get gunned down in a matter of hours,” the man allegedly told a CNN operator, according to WGCL-TV. “I am coming to Georgia right now to go to the CNN headquarters to f—ing gun every single last one of you.”

why americans are so obssesed with guns? :air:

Edited by FrankGutz
MANDY MOORE | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR | LADY GAGA | JESSIE J
  • Like 5

RAMROD

Disgusting. Someone better arrest this person!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ my neck ♥ my back ♥ lick my bussy ♥ and my crack ♥

F AM E
39 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

In before it was Trump himself.

that's how i read the title :laughga:

SychosSoChic
2 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

I’m smarter than you. More powerful than you. I have more guns than you. More manpower.

Kii

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.
  • LMAO 2

Liza
2 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

Atrocious and I hope he gets the book thrown at him. But why does this sound like the start of a copypasta?

ZacharyMark

"The suspect whom the FBI says threatened to kill CNN employees & earlier called a Michigan mosque to insult Muslims "is currently free on a $10,000 unsecured bond.”

His dad tells Post: "this whole thing has been a mistake, he really didn’t mean any of it."

WOOOOWWW.

• Like 3

Lion Heart

You gotta be ****ing kidding me. 

If he were Muslim, he would NEVER get a bail. 

Edited by Lion Heart
@UNITEDWEDREAM