💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

UPDATES: ThePopFame spills tea on Gaga

theahsfan

Featured Posts

Irrelevant
28 minutes ago, Andree said:

3.- My boyfriend used to work on the radio(he was the host) and he told me that he listened to unreleased stuff by some bands, radio hosts know stuff about new music before the general public.

But the album's presumably not done yet, which means the radio host would have no idea about the music unless the single/album is already presented to the record label.

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrea B
6 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

But the album's presumably not done yet, which means the radio host would have no idea about the music unless the single/album is already presented to the record label.

are you sure the album is not done yet? if you have receipts that prove that it's not done please post them or maybe the album is not done yet like you said but the lead is done and ready. Cardi B dropped her first single when her album wasn't even finished. We don't know that much...he just know that gaga has been working on solo music and that it will be dropping this year(#radioisours2018) and we also know that radio hosts usually know about new singles and their sounds.

DJWS had a meeting with Interscope one month ago, maybe it had something to do with Gaga's new album/singles.

and there are rumors that Gaga had a meeting too.

I think a master thread is a good idea. You should do one for each account you follow. Def wouldn’t get any lip from me anymore :golfclap:

theahsfan
4 minutes ago, Jed said:

I think a master thread is a good idea. You should do one for each account you follow. Def wouldn’t get any lip from me anymore :golfclap:

Yep I have one for PopFactsNews and this one:firega:

All of those are pretty broad/not very detailed and therefore could be very reasonable things to happen..

- It's been confirmed the JWT is done after the already announced dates. 
- Duh if music is coming it's gonna be after the tour is done (likely before Vegas). 
- I didn't think the collab tweet was reasonable until I saw the comment reminding me that she's worked with Nile Rodgers for his album - and didn't Mark Ronson have an album coming out too or am I making this up? I know he has a new venture with Diplo? 

So yes these are reasonable rumors - not saying they're true, but they're at least a little more believable than all the supposed song titles/"blue grass" vibes/Taylor Swift collab nonsense of the past few weeks lol 

Mikey Monster

Ok so someone responded to one of these threads asking “who is SL?” Idk who it was cuz I can’t find the thread but I remembered it cuz I remember the tweet from this so called “insider” TBH I am NOT a believer in these fake accounts but I was watching gaga five foot two tonight and noticed the scene where she is talking to Sonja on the phone. On the rim of her shirt there is writing on it that says “SL” with music notes. Now idk who this person is either, I have no idea but it just caught my eye. I never noticed it before but I remembered the tweet mentioning SL from one of these dumb insiders, but I can’t remember  what the tweet was about other than that it was Gaga related and it mentioned SL. As a monster I just couldn’t ignore it and I had to say something. I’m so sorry for annoying anyone, like I said I don’t believe these “insiders” I don’t want anyone to attack me cuz I love u guys I just thought I would mention it. Love u all!!!❤️❤️❤️:hug:

Mikey McCampbell

SCHEISSEMONTRE
2 hours ago, FrankGutz said:

Why did yall always get so pressedt with the Rumors thread lmfao? Thats why it does have the RUMOR TAG :air:  this has always been like this with every pre-era, just chill and enjoy the fanfics, this doesnt hurt noone lmao, as long as the Rumor tag is on it its fine, yall should know better with the tag, if you dont like it dont enter thats super simple

So you like when an Potential Gaga album being ruined by some wack job on the internet to ruin the surprise that Gaga planed for us then? If so then....:bye:

Mychal

FrankGutz
17 minutes ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

So you like when an Potential Gaga album being ruined by some wack job on the internet to ruin the surprise that Gaga planed for us then? If so then....:bye:

usually everythings fake so..

and she was the one who usually ruined it, i mean we heard half ARTPOP before it came out in the Swife Fest, and since then thats why shes so secretive about everything, the rumours about BTW/TFM 2.O have been there through the AP, C2C and J eras lol, they always say the same, she always scrap the theme and the RedOne bops and shell bring it back in the next era lol, always the same

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz
26 minutes ago, Mikey Monster said:

Ok so someone responded to one of these threads asking “who is SL?” Idk who it was cuz I can’t find the thread but I remembered it cuz I remember the tweet from this so called “insider” TBH I am NOT a believer in these fake accounts but I was watching gaga five foot two tonight and noticed the scene where she is talking to Sonja on the phone. On the rim of her shirt there is writing on it that says “SL” with music notes. Now idk who this person is either, I have no idea but it just caught my eye. I never noticed it before but I remembered the tweet mentioning SL from one of these dumb insiders, but I can’t remember  what the tweet was about other than that it was Gaga related and it mentioned SL. As a monster I just couldn’t ignore it and I had to say something. I’m so sorry for annoying anyone, like I said I don’t believe these “insiders” I don’t want anyone to attack me cuz I love u guys I just thought I would mention it. Love u all!!!❤️❤️❤️:hug:

what is SL

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Mikey Monster
15 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

what is SL

Lol idk!!! That’s my question! 😂😂😂❤️

Mikey McCampbell

Versace
3 hours ago, FrankGutz said:

Why did yall always get so pressedt with the Rumors thread lmfao? Thats why it does have the RUMOR TAG :air:  this has always been like this with every pre-era, just chill and enjoy the fanfics, this doesnt hurt noone lmao, as long as the Rumor tag is on it its fine, yall should know better with the tag, if you dont like it dont enter thats super simple

This x Infinity tbh , I'm not sick of rumor threads , I'm sick over people complaining about them. 

FrankGutz
42 minutes ago, Mikey Monster said:

Lol idk!!! That’s my question! 😂😂😂❤️

MESS, i dont remember any of that sorry :air: 

Archived