đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Born This Way Ball Professional Footage?

slayo

Featured Posts

Infinity Wave

Everyone here bashing the Born This Way Ball Tour while it's one freakin' iconic piece of pop culture 

Her descending/ascending a castle

A f*cking castle y'all

And you say that was not a gift from God

All I can say is that the BTW era had that level of perfection that only something created from God(-Ga) can have

/thread

Colourful

The level of bitterness here tragic. Some of you clearly weren't admitted in the monster pit :ladyhaha:

I won't ever not be mad about the DVD that got away (#JusticeForShow99), but I lived it, and I'll cherish that forever.

watching the first video and GOD JEREMY IS SO HOT!! I wish Mark and him didn't leave. He's a daddy

Black Jesus †

GagaUnderYou

I'm sure Gaga has her own copy stashed away somewhere. She needs to let us see it!!! I always thought she recorded every show (screen recordings) and kept them on a hardrive for reference or something if she needed to. 

After seeing some of these videos I can see why she didn’t want anything released. She looks ROUGH. And I don’t mean ugly, I mean broken, worn out and totally screwed up. It’s really clear comparing her performance here to TMB, ArtRave and JWT that something was up so I doubt she’d want to publicly put that out there for scrutiny.

there is nothing off in her performance.  she looks like she's putting in the effort and is enjoying herself

Archived