💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

KP hits 15B views YT (a new record for a female artist)

ARTPOP2

Featured Posts

Phoebe Buffay

@Garzilazo I love Katy and I'm one of her biggest fans on this forum, but are you delulu or what? If Katy didn't have hits she would be nowhere now. She can't really sing, can't dance and a lot of her songs are cringy (except the ballads on PRISM). Meanwhile, Gaga has 6 Grammys, 10 MTV EMAs, 1 Golden Globe, the most watched SuperBowl HS on all platforms, 13 MTV VMAs for her 'basic' videos, (Katy for her ~23 amazing videos has only 5). She can write songs, she is talented , she can sing, she is artistic... Gaga is a touring force while Katy only was during her PRISM-era. She can't even fill an arena nowadays, let alone a stadium. I love her but this are F A C T S. And talk what you want but Gaga in the future or even now is/will be more appreciated/accepted by the GP.

giphy.gif

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lady Adga
14 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

@Garzilazo I love Katy and I'm one of her biggest fans on this forum, but are you delulu or what? If Katy didn't have hits she would be nowhere now. She can't really sing, can't dance and a lot of her songs are cringy (except the ballads on PRISM). Meanwhile, Gaga has 6 Grammys, 10 MTV EMAs, 1 Golden Globe, the most watched SuperBowl HS on all platforms, 13 MTV VMAs for her 'basic' videos, (Katy for her ~23 amazing videos has only 5). She can write songs, she is talented , she can sing, she is artistic... Gaga is a touring force while Katy only was during her PRISM-era. She can't even fill an arena nowadays, let alone a stadium. I love her but this are F A C T S. And talk what you want but Gaga in the future or even now is/will be more appreciated/accepted by the GP.

giphy.gif

:sure: 

:ladyhaha: I'm excited to see their new eras. That's gonna be interesting :bon: 

FrankGutz
11 hours ago, Garzilazo said:

I said "I think" that's what I heard (I don't even like him).

I like Marry the Night, Applause, Judas, Paparazzi and Y&I. The other ones are very basic. 

Her videos after Applause have been trash, GUY, PI was lowkey tragic, Million Reasons, the lack of DWUW  :air:    John Wayne is the only decent one

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Gaga only at 5B? Well, she didn't have any good Musicvideos for years, last one i liked was Applause and that was a long time ago...

Dominic

She's always been good at streaming. Deserved tbh, she's one of few who still put out high budget and exciting visuals. Gaga and Katy were the top 2 visual queens but Gaga has taken a back seat for a while now :/

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

ryanripley
12 hours ago, Garzilazo said:

Her videos are bad, lbh (except Bad Romance). Truth hurts. 

giphy.gif

mess, i had no idea you were such a gaga hater

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

TheSlash

Witness is mediocre at best and even critics and the GP say that, so why is she the strongest female artist at YT?

giphy.gif

Ew, David!

ARTPOP2
44 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

Witness is mediocre at best and even critics and the GP say that, so why is she the strongest female artist at YT?

giphy.gif

0416botconvening_closer.gif

ARTPOP2
9 hours ago, EvilRegal said:

giphy.gif

the-truth-has-been-spoken-23340104.png

Lady Adga
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

giphy.gif

mess, i had no idea you were such a gaga hater

I bought ARTPOP (and all her CDs) so I'm not a hater.  :trollga:

StrawberryBlond

Stats like this really surprise me. If her 26 million+ subscribers are genuine, coupled with her very high video views and likes, why are her recent sales so low? When fans are that devoted that they religiously sub, like and view everything you put out on repeat, then her new music should have sold just as consistently as her past work. Ok, she didn't gain 26 million subscribers during the Witness era, but I track the stats and she's been gaining at least 50k new subscribers a week for well over a year. That's when she put out nothing apart from that super flop, Rise. And even though all her recent singles perform worse than the last, she still gains consistent subscribers. So, what conclusion is there other than bots? Her likes have also remained impressive, enough to counteract the really bad dislikes she's been getting lately. Swish Swish is her fifth most liked videos of all time, with over 3.2 million likes. If it's so well liked by her fans, why didn't it get better sales? Why are her fans only seeming to be devoted when it comes to Katy's online presence these days? It's truly bizarre. Everyone else who has such high views and likes have sales that are relative to that.

Amazing that Shakira has marginally different subscriber figures to Taylor and Katy, yet is surprisingly close when it comes to overall views. Latin fans are hardcore. I only wish we could get loyal fans like this for Gaga. In all these years, she still hasn't even achieved 10 million subscribers. If she'd started her career today, it would be a different story, of course.

Pop Music

Good job kety sis giphy.gif 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Archived