NEW GAGA MUSIC CALLED "Do Or Die" and "Spin" According to Label Insider

ELEMENTALITY

Featured Posts

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon
4 hours ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

Can we make this a thread or a disclaimer at the top of the main page? So many users are so hostile about rumor threads....:(

If anyone’s mean or rude please report them and it’ll be dealt with :omg: 

3 hours ago, TEANUS said:

@Haroon Maybe the solution would be an LG6 rumors+news database/ discussion like what was on here pre-ARTPOP and pre-Joanne. Any additional rumor threads about LG6 get moved to that main thread unless they're substantial or actual news (obviously)

I’ve taken all of the suggestions here to Modland, thank you :happy: My own opinion on that is where do we draw the line between substantial and unsubstantial? :sweat: My approach to it all is quite blunt to be honest: if you aren’t into rumour threads then don’t enter them and if you’re tired of them not coming true then go in open to the idea that it might not be true :S Part of the experience of being a fan is being able to discuss the possibility of whatever rumour no matter how credible the source and how on board we’d be with it. Unless something’s proven fake then there is a possibility of it coming true, like who are we to say it definitely will or won’t, we don’t actually know :laughga: This is all just me speaking by the way and not as a moderator and not speaking on behalf of the Mod Team or anyone else :duck:

CurlyBeauty

why does everyone believes a person in depression tries to get attention named 'Music Truthteller' ? 

epione free

DoremonLove

I see lot of comments negative on gaga i mean its rumour:triggered:

Im all in to enjoy rumours unless it starts dragging gaga for no reason:triggered:

How can anoyone not love gaga

I think “mama works in netflix” guy is behind this twitter

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

AFRODITA

,,''Spin" was the first one I heard that is like a club song, gets faster in parts, very electro-trap with some weird crazy breakdown at the end that sounds futuristic."

Yup. Sounds like DJWS is gonna snatch our weaves. imo.

WeDontStop

spin? more like im spinning in my váginal juices and tears, weaveless!!

i got the boys in dubai

LG6 Tracklist Leaked (GGD exclusive)

Spoiler

Fake As **** (aka Do Or Die) ft Taylor Swift

Stop It

With ft John Legend

Those

Rumor Threads

Tragic, Tragic, Tragic

Blocked

Fake A$$ Truthteller ft Cardi B

Spin (U Around) ft Lina Morgana

19 Years Old Bottom ft Nick Jonas

Madonna And I Are Very Different

Jazz Is The Future

Deluxe bonus track:

Stop It (Work Tape)

Japanese exclusive bonus track:

Lady Gaga's xxx ASMR with Christian Carino

strut it out, walk a mile💫

TEANUS
7 hours ago, Haroon said:

If anyone’s mean or rude please report them and it’ll be dealt with :omg: 

I’ve taken all of the suggestions here to Modland, thank you :happy: My own opinion on that is where do we draw the line between substantial and unsubstantial? :sweat: My approach to it all is quite blunt to be honest: if you aren’t into rumour threads then don’t enter them and if you’re tired of them not coming true then go in open to the idea that it might not be true :S Part of the experience of being a fan is being able to discuss the possibility of whatever rumour no matter how credible the source and how on board we’d be with it. Unless something’s proven fake then there is a possibility of it coming true, like who are we to say it definitely will or won’t, we don’t actually know :laughga: This is all just me speaking by the way and not as a moderator and not speaking on behalf of the Mod Team or anyone else :duck:

Oh I LOVE rumor threads :ladyhaha:

And I totally agree about if you don't like rumors (which are just that, not fact, they could be right or wrong), don't enter a thread with the rumor tag :trollga:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

FfFfFfFF

Everybody has this enter this thread to see if the rumors are any credible, regardless of whether they enjoy these type of rumors or not.

ModernEcstasy

Guys, I have a method of finding out if rumours are true!

If any of them sound like exactly what you want from a Gaga era........It’s most likely fake!

FentyGa
18 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

Imagine country but taken up to 1000 :poot: 

I heard 2 seconds of this **** and said 'Oh Lord'
:what:

MaryJaneHolland
14 hours ago, Haroon said:

Rumours are too broad to be squeezed into one thread, it’d just be a mess :omg: We’re a Gaga forum at the end of the day so people should be allowed to discuss the rumours that are going around and whether they’d like it or dislike it or believe or not believe :sweat:

I’m not a fan of rumour threads myself but like just go focus on threads that you’re interested in and enjoy rather than be waylaid by stuff that doesn’t appeal to you :laughga: 

I mean, it's just that the word 'rumor' lost its meaning here. Twitter insiders are not a rumor, they are made-up stories :rip:

Archived