NEW GAGA MUSIC CALLED "Do Or Die" and "Spin" According to Label Insider

ELEMENTALITY

Featured Posts

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic
28 minutes ago, GagaBurnedMyWig said:

How was I spreading negativity, sis? I'm just being a realist by pointing out that PFN is so clearly lying. Trying to establish the truth isn't negative, especially when it's fan rumours like these that create crazy high expectations of Stefani and when she doesn't follow them, people get all pissy-wissy.

The point is that if you are here just to criticize the OP and not discuss the info with other users with an open mind, you probably shouldn’t click on a post with the “Rumor” tag. Not saying you don’t have an open mind but many users come to these posts to criticize those of us that like to read rumors and discuss our thoughts. If you’re not one of those, kudos, I appreciate you not bashing us “Little delulus “ or whatever they call us. 

In the end, it’s posted under Rumor for a reason. Could be false, could be true. Let’s find out together. 

ryanripley
14 minutes ago, Haroon said:

What I personally do is just not enter rumour threads really :sweat: And if I do then I take an unhealthy amount of pinches of salt with me :emma:

would it actually be possible to organise a mega thread for "insiders" rumours like how we have a mega thread for charts discussions or is that just more hassle than it's worth? :oprah: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Haroon
4 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

would it actually be possible to organise a mega thread for "insiders" rumours like how we have a mega thread for charts discussions or is that just more hassle than it's worth? :oprah: 

Rumours are too broad to be squeezed into one thread, it’d just be a mess :omg: We’re a Gaga forum at the end of the day so people should be allowed to discuss the rumours that are going around and whether they’d like it or dislike it or believe or not believe :sweat:

I’m not a fan of rumour threads myself but like just go focus on threads that you’re interested in and enjoy rather than be waylaid by stuff that doesn’t appeal to you :laughga: 

4 hours ago, August Blue said:

Very basic titles :laughga:

Gaga would never :poot: 

Applause.....

Spoiler

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

If we had an insider thread, we would never have any rumors because 90% are all insiders. 

RainingOnMe
36 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

BcGPRHB.gif

I sure hope you were replying to yourself considering you make a thread every time an "insider" with less than 50 followers tweets. Yawn.

4 hours ago, Hoss said:

I’m living for those titles but taking this with a grain of salt as usual :poot:

also why do ya’ll seem to really trust this insider for whatever reason 

a "grain of salt"? more like a boulder of salt LOL

PrinceOfTheStorm
4 hours ago, LibraLove said:

You think Joanne was "country"-esque? Just wait. lol. Think Kentucky, hill billies and banjos. :toofunny:

Promo for my state for the wrong reason. :triggered:

signing out

BlingNotTheMusic
49 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Rumours are too broad to be squeezed into one thread, it’d just be a mess :omg: We’re a Gaga forum at the end of the day so people should be allowed to discuss the rumours that are going around and whether they’d like it or dislike it or believe or not believe :sweat:

I’m not a fan of rumour threads myself but like just go focus on threads that you’re interested in and enjoy rather than be waylaid by stuff that doesn’t appeal to you :laughga: 

Can we make this a thread or a disclaimer at the top of the main page? So many users are so hostile about rumor threads....:(

TEANUS

@Haroon Maybe the solution would be an LG6 rumors+news database/ discussion like what was on here pre-ARTPOP and pre-Joanne. Any additional rumor threads about LG6 get moved to that main thread unless they're substantial or actual news (obviously)

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Archived