Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

NEW GAGA MUSIC CALLED "Do Or Die" and "Spin" According to Label Insider

ELEMENTALITY

Featured Posts

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great titles, but I'm not gonna lie... those descriptions sound awful.

FGL+Chainsmokers+Madonna had a baby? Sounds pretty abysmal.

3 points in and ready for more

Lextyr97
2 hours ago, lavendermusic said:

if #LG6 is a bunch of banjos with trap beats im gonna shoot up the born this way foundation

Can I give you all my reputation for this comment lmaooo love it

Lextyr97
2 hours ago, ELEMENTALITY said:

I'm deceased if this is anything like what it's going to sound like. :firega: This account is getting really specific this week. The account has been accurate in the past about random details, but they predicted that Gaga "worked with"  not features John Legend :lolly:, Nick Jonas :triggered:, and Taylor Swift:wtfga: (and maybe even Cardi B but thats not clear yet). I've been following them and not gonna lie.....this is my favorite rumor of the pre-LG6 era so far. I don't care if it's real or not because this would be AWESOME!!!

Heeeereee we goooo:

#DoOrDie and #Spin are coming for that #1 slot bitches. :poot: Let the first good fake rumor begin. 

There is so much about these tweets that I hate. Tropical House- NO. Similar to Chainsmokers- NO. The titles- NO. Electro-trap- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

EDIT: I'll be very upset if LG6 is upbeat and happy. I want the color black to be the color I think of most listening to that album. I want to be able to put my headphones in and strut around campus like the whole ****ing place is a runway made for me. I want to feel like a criminal listening. I want my ears to feel like they're getting ****ed by darkness. I want to be afraid to go to sleep at night. Basically music like Bloody Mary and Government Hooker :poot: LG6 better be dark as **** and make me fear the illuminati again like the Alejandro music video when I first watched it.

TEANUS

So Do or Die is supposedly like DIC meets Closer? Here for it

200.gif

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

KleinGa
1 hour ago, Derpplause said:

seemingly it's country....so basically Gaga will have her own Devil Pray song 

4Realf1167.gif

This is BLUEGRASS?

jajdkskdjskxkmskd omfg im shook! I want this so bad from Gaga

sinners prayer couldve been this tbh

BlingNotTheMusic
58 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

There is so much about these tweets that I hate. Tropical House- NO. Similar to Chainsmokers- NO. The titles- NO. Electro-trap- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

EDIT: I'll be very upset if LG6 is upbeat and happy. I want the color black to be the color I think of most listening to that album. I want to be able to put my headphones in and strut around campus like the whole ****ing place is a runway made for me. I want to feel like a criminal listening. I want my ears to feel like they're getting ****ed by darkness. I want to be afraid to go to sleep at night. Basically music like Bloody Mary and Government Hooker :poot: LG6 better be dark as **** and make me fear the illuminati again like the Alejandro music video when I first watched it.

You do realize that TFM and BTW, which both had dark vibes and visuals, were very emotionally dark times for Gaga while she was struggling with addiction. Now she’s in a much better place and a lot happier. 

She may still pull it off in a different way, but I’m not expecting anything close to either of those albums. Visuals more similar to the JWT interludes 

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, GagaBurnedMyWig said:

@Acsnpdx8 is a shady ape for using the 'sad' emoji on my posts. :triggered:

Then let me be a shady ape. Why spread so much negativity when the OP was just trying to enjoy what could at the end of the day best be described as fan fiction? 

Can’t we all just spread love and enjoy our times in this cult site?:hug:

GagaBurnedMyWig
2 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

Then let me be a shady ape. Why spread so much negativity when the OP was just trying to enjoy what could at the end of the day best be described as fan fiction? 

Can’t we all just spread love and enjoy our times in this cult site?:hug:

How was I spreading negativity, sis? I'm just being a realist by pointing out that PFN is so clearly lying. Trying to establish the truth isn't negative, especially when it's fan rumours like these that create crazy high expectations of Stefani and when she doesn't follow them, people get all pissy-wissy.

Lextyr97
7 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

You do realize that TFM and BTW, which both had dark vibes and visuals, were very emotionally dark times for Gaga while she was struggling with addiction. Now she’s in a much better place and a lot happier. 

She may still pull it off in a different way, but I’m not expecting anything close to either of those albums. Visuals more similar to the JWT interludes 

Bitch, if I get anything even close to this:

I'll be ****ing more than happy

Haroon
2 hours ago, Wigless said:

I wish I could mute topics like I can people. These rumor things are too much @Haroon

What I personally do is just not enter rumour threads really :sweat: And if I do then I take an unhealthy amount of pinches of salt with me :emma:

theahsfan
3 minutes ago, Haroon said:

What I personally do is just not enter rumour threads really :sweat: And if I do then I take an unhealthy amount of pinches of salt with me :emma:

This is the best thing to do if you're not a believer, I don't get why certain others can't do the same 

Duella Dvil
4 hours ago, lavendermusic said:

if #LG6 is a bunch of banjos with trap beats im gonna shoot up the born this way foundation

Here for it:trollga:

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Archived