💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

NEW GAGA MUSIC CALLED "Do Or Die" and "Spin" According to Label Insider

ELEMENTALITY

Featured Posts

TEANUS

You guys think Bluegrass-pop is out of the realm of possibility but it would literally just be Dancin in Circles but with a little more The Cure and Sinner's Prayer. 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, TEANUS said:

You guys think Bluegrass-pop is out of the realm of possibility but it would literally just be Dancin in Circles but with a little more The Cure and Sinner's Prayer. 

DIC is CLEARLY indian inspired. she literally uses a sitar and uses Indian music patterns as well as tribal mini screams (those faint monkey sounding screams in the background). It is the furthest thing from bluegrass EDM. The only bluegrass/country EDM sounding songs I can think of as comparable are MAYBE Devil PRay by Madonna and maybe Meant To Be by Bebe Rexha and Florida Georgia Line. DIC is heavenly exotic music. Do not compare it to EDM bluegrass por favor :triggered:

Spoiler

:heart::heart:

theahsfan
18 hours ago, TEANUS said:

more of The Cure and less of Sinner's Prayer though please

theahsfan
5 hours ago, dit said:

DIC is CLEARLY indian inspired. she literally uses a sitar and uses Indian music patterns as well as tribal mini screams (those faint monkey sounding screams in the background). It is the furthest thing from bluegrass EDM. The only bluegrass/country EDM sounding songs I can think of as comparable are MAYBE Devil PRay by Madonna and maybe Meant To Be by Bebe Rexha and Florida Georgia Line. DIC is heavenly exotic music. Do not compare it to EDM bluegrass por favor :triggered:

Reveal hidden contents

:heart::heart:

I really hope there is a country sounding EDM song on the album like Devil's Pray because I love the sound so much, it's so refreshing and makes me think of a car journey through California or something. But I don't want her to flop by releasing it as a single if it's too country inspired

LibraLove
On 1/22/2018 at 11:49 AM, Acsnpdx8 said:

👀 Where in TN? I’m from Memphis. 

Martin,TN. Two hours North. 

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, LibraLove said:

Martin,TN. Two hours North. 

Omg no way. I had friends from there. 

Living in Portland, OR now. Had to get outta the Bible Belt 👀

15 hours ago, theahsfan said:

I really hope there is a country sounding EDM song on the album like Devil's Pray because I love the sound so much, it's so refreshing and makes me think of a car journey through California or something. But I don't want her to flop by releasing it as a single if it's too country inspired

same! I'm here for a EDM country song like that but just one and maybe not as a single. I want a few hits for her next album. it's been 80 years since her last real WW hit :(

theahsfan
6 minutes ago, dit said:

same! I'm here for a EDM country song like that but just one and maybe not as a single. I want a few hits for her next album. it's been 80 years since her last real WW hit :(

exactly... it's sad that most other monsters couldn't care less about hits; i want her to be on top again

Just now, theahsfan said:

exactly... it's sad that most other monsters couldn't care less about hits; i want her to be on top again

I care about hits but to an extent. Like if she needs to mess up her quality just to get hits I dont want it. However I know she is capable of hits+quality and that is what I want. Let's hope.

theahsfan
Just now, dit said:

I care about hits but to an extent. Like if she needs to mess up her quality just to get hits I dont want it. However I know she is capable of hits+quality and that is what I want. Let's hope.

I wouldn't mind just because I'd hear her more on the radio on car journeys and everything. I just don't want her to flop with something she calls radio friendly art, like Venus.. that obviously wasn't radio friendly 

LibraLove
1 hour ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

Omg no way. I had friends from there. 

Living in Portland, OR now. Had to get outta the Bible Belt 👀

Same. As soon as I graduated college, I bolted to Los Angeles. 

CarlsJrJepsen
On 1/23/2018 at 11:47 AM, TEANUS said:

I have no idea how that would work but I bet Gaga would make it a masterpiece

BlingNotTheMusic
On 1/24/2018 at 7:56 PM, LibraLove said:

Same. As soon as I graduated college, I bolted to Los Angeles. 

Waving from your North 👋

Usually when I hear about rumors they either seem completely unlikely or something not even exciting, but for some reason these titles have me really hopeful. :excited2: 

Archived