Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

My awesome JWT experience

darkgaga

Featured Posts

darkgaga

So last night I went to the JWT and I want to share my experience. 

So I went with my cousin, 2 friends of her and my aunt. My aunt and one of the friends never went to a Gaga concert and arent reallyfans. 

So we arrived at like 6pm at the Ziggodome and were standing in line in the freezing cold. My cousin had a CTM package so she could enter right away. When we entered I immidiately went to the merchandise to buy the fanart shirt. It is a very nice shirt and 35 euros is a quite okay price for that. 

When we entered the GA I expected it to be quite full already but we got like 2nd row of the DIC stage. Since I knew a lot about the show I told them that this would be a very good place. 

When the show started it all went so fast. So many highlights: DH, PI, JW, Scheibe, Alejandro (those vocals), applause, TEOG, BTW, Bloody Mary, BR, Thec Cure, Million Reasons. During DIC and Paparazzi she was so close we lost our wigs. I made so many pics and vids so if anyone want to see them tell me where to upload them. 

This really was the best Gaga concert till now. Staging, voice, her attitude, setlist. Everything was awesome! And so thought the 2 non Gaga fans I was with. 

Gaga was so awesome, trying to talk Dutch, her equality speech. All so awesome! Was night to never forget! Im quite sad now its over and I have to wait for so long to see her again. 

I have some pics on my IG, @erikiejberg Follow me. (Dont mind how I look, I know its bad) If you want to see more let me know!

reditaccount288

welcome to the Post Concert Depression :trollga:

Find your freedom in the music, find your jesus, find your kubrick.

darkgaga
1 hour ago, brizoda said:

Do your aunt, cousin and her friends liked it?

Yes they were blown away. Even the gaga fans amongst them!

monster4life231

So cool! Makes me even more excited for my concert! :D 

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Archived