Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Best and worst music of 2017 - add your own

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Cuchulainn
3 minutes ago, Whispering said:

And I'm still not your sis

Thank you. I realize you are not my sister. Surely you’ve heard the term before? It’s not meant to be taken literally.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering
1 minute ago, Cuchulainn said:

Thank you. I realize you are not my sister. Surely you’ve heard the term before? It’s not meant to be taken literally.

I've heard it plenty here...and that still doesn't mean I care to be called any term by you. What don't you get? We are not friends. Don't call me sis or any other term of endearment. 

Cuchulainn
1 minute ago, Whispering said:

I've heard it plenty here...and that still doesn't mean I care to be called any term by you. What don't you get? We are not friends. Don't call me sis or any other term of endearment. 

I can actually call you whatever I’d like to. There’s nothing offensive about the word sis. Lighten up, girl.

Whispering
Just now, Cuchulainn said:

I can actually call you whatever I’d like to. There’s nothing offensive about the word sis. Lighten up, girl.

Not your girl either

Cuchulainn
3 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Not your girl either

I’m sorry. These are colloquial terms. They mean no harm. 

Whispering

I’m sorry. These are colloquial terms. They mean no harm. 

They do when you force them on someone, after they have told you they are uncomfortable with you referring to them in that way. 

Cuchulainn
5 minutes ago, Whispering said:

They do when you force them on someone, after they have told you they are uncomfortable with you referring to them in that way. 

No ones told me anything about being uncomfortable.

Whispering

No ones told me anything about being uncomfortable.

We aren't friends. I'm uncomfortable with you calling me terms of endearment. Please stop.

FrankGutz

oh wow, 2 people tagged in this thread are soooo supersensitive and need to chill asap!! :air:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

aaronyoji

jesus n.e.r.d in a worst list no thanks

i think the best album released was kelela-take me apart. as a debut, its so strong and dynamic, imaginative production that both hints at the future of rnb music while still sounding nostalgic. 

as for the worst...... honestly taylor swift. just cuz she's the worst and to have such a big platform and such success over such awful music like...... ugh.

Alligator Blood
2 hours ago, Tyler Henry said:

Am I the only one who does not like Dua Lipa's Music?

1/3 of her songs are good

Alligator Blood
8 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I get your critiques, some of my choices are very polarising. The only reason I didn't put some of your favourites on the list was because they weren't official singles and/or didn't have music videos, which is a very important part of my criteria. Bhad Babie has the worst attitude, which partly makes my dislike for her songs so strong, although I won't deny that These Heaux is a weird guilty pleasure of me, it's almost in "so bad it's good" territory and that chorus is stuck in your head. I didn't think Mama Don't Worry was that bad, and I thought I Got It was surprisingly decent, which is why they're not on my worst list, though. I'm actually surprised more people aren't slamming me for putting Ed's work in the good list. It's actually not a bad album, the only problem is, he's dreadfully overrated is all. And this is actually the very first Taylor album that I actually gave a good review to. Wonders will never cease.

I mean they're not really "critiques" more like opinions based on my own taste, not saying your list is wrong or anything. I choose the singles I added from wikipedia's 2017 singles list so I imagined some might not have been accurate. Bhad Bhabie has a bad attitude yes but she is very creative and talented in my opinion. Ed and Tay's albums don't deserve 3/5 imo

Archived