šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

JT says artists go to Vegas to retire

yASSsss

Featured Posts

LGMonster95

Mark my words he's going to come toĀ Vegas too after seeing how great Gaga's residency will be (that if he will be wanted because his new stuff is tragic and he's not doing very well also)

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bloody g
2 minutes ago, Fame IV said:

Yes.

lol

怎šŸššš­šž šœššš§š§šØš­ š›šž šœš”ššš§š šžšć€

Morphine Prince

I mean I said this before Gaga announced hers so Iā€™m not gonna be a hypocrite and call him out on it.Ā 

Deep down you thought the same as well.Ā 

elijahfan

Well... let's not be hypocrites here, that's pretty much what we were all saying before Gagz announced her residency :laughga:

But if he really thinks so, he'd better start planningĀ :trollga:

nattuggla

Well maybe this was true years ago but I think Gaga will set a new standard/trend that an artist can have a (music) career next to the residency for future artists.

Gaga always has been a workaholic and managed to do different projects in parallel. I am sure she won't just sit in Vegas doing nothing beside of the Residency.Ā 

AlexanderMagno

Now that is just stupid. And it's not just because Lady Gaga is there. Nowadays, Vegas is actually where you go to revitalize your career. Celine Dion did that. What he said is so incredibly dated.

LM hypocrisy hits once again

yaā€™ll said exactly the same thing before Gaga announcedĀ her pre-retirement residency.

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

LordEnigma
10 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Mark my words he's going to come toĀ Vegas too after seeing how great Gaga's residency will be (that if he will be wanted because his new stuff is tragic and he's not doing very well also)

The world does not revolve around Gaga nor do I think he will care.

Everyone just likes to make these statements cause they think itā€™s somehow against their fave.

LMSince2008

Okay. So JT is throwing shades again at Britney like he was doing eversince he released new album. Nothing new.Ā :trollga:

#2018radioisours

RAMROD

He sounds and think just like someĀ of yā€™all here when Gaga announces her residency plan as far as WhatĀ Vegas residency means, which is outdatedĀ :ladyhaha:

The kii is that those people mostly hate JT but think so alikeĀ :ladyhaha:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Archived