❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
celeb

JT says artists go to Vegas to retire

yASSsss

Featured Posts

YeehawKylie
2 hours ago, Bio said:

What? Cry Me A River was released in 2002

Britney Spears struggled with mental illness long before her 2007 breakdown...

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child
21 minutes ago, Altair said:

You’re missing the point lol. 

Yeah but which of these artists do you hear on the radio? Or see them on the B.B. top 10? 

None but having a career doesn’t mean you’re always on the radio (which is something you can pay for) and be on the BB top 10. :reductive:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
39 minutes ago, ELEMENTALITY said:

Alright, come on guys, just this past summer many of us probably would have said the same thing.

If anything he wasn't directing shade towards Gaga. Clearly it would be aimed at Britney.

But seriously....Bruno is in Vegas this year too sooo. Idk....Bruno, Gaga are still in their first career decade and scoring Top 5 hits, #1 albums, and doing the Superbowl (just like him). I never thought Gaga would do something like this but maybe the dynamic of Vegas is changing. 

Britney is the one responsible for changing the dynamic of Vegas. :firega:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Well he isn't necessarily wrong. That is the general perception. Gaga obviously will break that perception and become the first Vegas act to be relevant.

Having said that, he's just trying to start Britney drama.

43 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

None but having a career doesn’t mean you’re always on the radio (which is something you can pay for) and be on the BB top 10. :reductive:

Tru 

zakariah

Why's he such a 

76b3f4c97603a9f5b9767de75a9150c8.1000x10

Can he just stfu about his negative opinions during interviews & just talk about his (bad) music & SB performance? :nails:

ItsTommyBitch

I mean, wasn't half of this cult site saying the same thing before and around the time Gaga announced that she was taking this :gum: How ya'll gonna act so extra :rip: 

For some artists, it does feel like this though, so I can't blame him. 

That being said, I've thought JT has had shitty opinions for years now on a myriad of topics. Not really a fan :emma:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

1 hour ago, CrazyMonster said:

Britney is the one responsible for changing the dynamic of Vegas. :firega:

Wrong. Celine Dion did it long before Britney did with A New Day... which was at the time the longest running and most successful Vegas show of the 2000s.

shoful

It’s ridiculous how he still takes hits at Britney when their relationship ended like 20 years ago. Like grow up. 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

well it's kinda true, though if he might bite is tongue with this.

This is like he's 4th solo album, and it's not going well, nor it's gonna get much better

RodeckDanny

Justin what? Go make bad comedies, even that way more people will listen to you

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

I will say that artists who go there are not necessarily still "poppin". They are clearly not at the top of their game or even at the close to it. I mean J.Lo, Britney, Celine, Cher & Gaga are not really musically relevant right now. They have of course built strong legacies but they are not competing on the charts as much anymore so in a sense he is not lying. You guys are taking the "retiring" thing too literally. He just means when an artists career is not doing so great in terms of musical relevancy. However based on how his new singles are performing he fits the bill perfectly as well so he shouldn't be talking. Also guys using Bruno is not a good excuse. He literally has like 7 (maybe less) shows lined up and they are fused into his tour. It's not a real legacy like the other girls I mentioned above (Gaga included). 

1 hour ago, ThisTime said:

I will say that artists who go there are not necessarily still "poppin". They are clearly not at the top of their game or even at the close to it. I mean J.Lo, Britney, Celine, Cher & Gaga are not really musically relevant right now. They have of course built strong legacies but they are not competing on the charts as much anymore so in a sense he is not lying. You guys are taking the "retiring" thing too literally. He just means when an artists career is not doing so great in terms of musical relevancy. However based on how his new singles are performing he fits the bill perfectly as well so he shouldn't be talking. Also guys using Bruno is not a good excuse. He literally has like 7 (maybe less) shows lined up and they are fused into his tour. It's not a real legacy like the other girls I mentioned above (Gaga included). 

That's the biggest load of sh*t I've ever heard.  They are all some of the biggest selling female artists of all time. Regardless of how well their music is currently doing,they all have success they've built over their careers to keep their legacy sustained with a Vegas residency,Gaga included. And Cher & Celine are two of the biggest female artists of all time. They both collectively have more hits and records sold and sold out shows than any other female in the game right now,minus Madonna & Janet of course.

FGGrayson

He's right tho

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

Archived