đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Spanish news: Gaga Suffers her biggest fibromialgia attack in Barcelona

reditaccount288

Featured Posts

LordEnigma
Just now, RAMROD said:

Actually it is one of factor why it is chosen type of transportation, aside from the obvious reason (cost), with touring buses, artist can get more comfort and many even set up a mobile recording studio so they can make music while they're on the road. You cannot do that with airplane.

I agree but I just know a large reason is cost and I suppose you could make that argument as well with the in-bus studio since they wouldn’t have to rent out studio after studio 🤷🏻‍♂️ But money continues to be the driving factor either way - in my opinion.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Infinity Wave
5 hours ago, theahsfan said:

She'd have cancelled the Milan show if it were her worst attack to date

This. It was a MAGICAL show, she danced her heart out and sing like mever before. Like, for real, the vocals were truly amazing. I myself - even if I stan Gaga from 2010 and I followed her voice evolution that brought her to the Super Ball level of slayage - would have never thought that she could reach THAT LEVEL OF PERFECTION, because the vocals were something else. I was speechles the whole show - like literally speechless. She continued going higher with the voice and I truly couldn't believe it.

I watched my now all time favourite performance of her - TEOG at piano. I was about to cry from excitement, it was truly unbelievable.

So, no, I don't believe this. But, if this is true, Gaga really is a hero.

Colourful

5 hours ago, theahsfan said:

inb4 this is real and this attack caused her to rethink the concept of LG6.. it went from dance pop to a classical to help soothe others with fibromyalgia:stalkga:

Gaga records an ASMR album ... :selena:

MaryJaneHolland
3 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

Which is still cheaper than a plane ticket.

Im four hours away from Minneapolis (big city in the US - Idk where you live) - I could either spend $400 round trip by plane OR drive round trip for less than $100. There are no highway/interstate tolls from where I live to there.

If I brought two friends with me, the cost of the trip would still be $100 round trip in a car whereas if I brought my two friends and had to buy a plane ticket for them, it would cost me $1200.

Doesn't she have a private plane? :poot:

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Doesn't she have a private plane? :poot:

Ok but again, that’s way more ****ing expensive than taking a tour bus :triggered:

Archived